By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel: the new face of apartheid - Discuss

Slimebeast said:
Israel is the only homeland for Jews. Israel was founded by Jews over three thousand years ago, served as a nation for the Jews for centuries until it got occupied by foreign powers in ancient times. Modern Israel was created as a nation of Jews.

Meanwhile Arabs have plenty of land and dozens of independent nations to settle in.

Israel should remain predominantly Jewish. Call it apartheid or racism but it's morally right.

Actually Israel originally was an Arab region the Jews migrated there from North African countries like Egypt, the Arabs allowed the Jews to stay alongside them to help them escape oppression at the hands of the Pharaohs. The land they're on belonged to the Arabs hence why they're bang in the middle of other Arab nations so it's not morally right going by your stance either.



Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Slimebeast said:
Israel is the only homeland for Jews. Israel was founded by Jews over three thousand years ago, served as a nation for the Jews for centuries until it got occupied by foreign powers in ancient times. Modern Israel was created as a nation of Jews.

Meanwhile Arabs have plenty of land and dozens of independent nations to settle in.

Israel should remain predominantly Jewish. Call it apartheid or racism but it's morally right.

Actually Israel originally was an Arab region the Jews migrated there from North African countries like Egypt, the Arabs allowed the Jews to stay alongside them to help them escape oppression at the hands of the Pharaohs. The land they're on belonged to the Arabs hence why they're bang in the middle of other Arab nations so it's not morally right going by your stance either.

Arabs are from Saudi Arabia, not the Region of the former Philistines, that were different Indoeuropean people.



numberwang said:
Wyrdness said:

Actually Israel originally was an Arab region the Jews migrated there from North African countries like Egypt, the Arabs allowed the Jews to stay alongside them to help them escape oppression at the hands of the Pharaohs. The land they're on belonged to the Arabs hence why they're bang in the middle of other Arab nations so it's not morally right going by your stance either.

Arabs are from Saudi Arabia, not the Region of the former Philistines, that were different Indoeuropean people.

You're thinking of the group who fought with Israel in the early days the 5 lords or what ever they call them who are speculated to be the Greeks the are another group of people who helped Abraham who are noted to be distinct from the people they fought those were Arabs who had settled from the Saudi region.



This thread just makes me angry at humanity. I just want the damn war to be over at this point. Will the stupidity never end



Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

NightlyPoe said:
Eagle367 said:
This thread just makes me angry at humanity. I just want the damn war to be over at this point. Will the stupidity never end

Some things are worse than war.  Within the foreseeable future the only terms that would end the conflict would be the extinction of Israel.

So, you see, the end of the war would be a much greater failing of humanity.

Sure ...

whilst we're at it, why don't you also say " Work is freedom ! " ?



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Israel passed the Jewish Supremacy Act giving Jews supremacy over all other people.

Apartheid isn't the correct word. This is blatant fascism.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Flilix said:
Israel has been a problem for decades. The change to a fully Jewish state isn't really a big deal, but it's yet another step in the wrong direction. There have been a lot of these steps recently, and it's getting very worrisome now.

As long as Europe and the US keep defending the Jewish people instead of trying to be neutral, the situation won't get any better.                             

Thats next to impossible considering zionists control the government and banking sector of these countries. Thats why Israel will always get a free pass regardless of the atrocities they commit.



Mystro-Sama said:
Flilix said:
Israel has been a problem for decades. The change to a fully Jewish state isn't really a big deal, but it's yet another step in the wrong direction. There have been a lot of these steps recently, and it's getting very worrisome now.

As long as Europe and the US keep defending the Jewish people instead of trying to be neutral, the situation won't get any better.                             

Thats next to impossible considering zionists control the government and banking sector of these countries. Thats why Israel will always get a free pass regardless of the atrocities they commit.

It has nothing to do with "Zionists controlling the government and banks." - that's simply not the case. The US is clearly the main supporter of Israel. Within the US, the faction mostly pushing for this is very clearly religious right.

If you have ever discussed religion with American conservatives, you'll find three things.

1. They are pro-crusades, and Israel is kind of a modern crusader kingdom. While Europeans (and most of the rest of the world) find the crusades something between a shameful act of the Christian religion to a atrocity of our ancestors - the conservative  Americans are very positive about the crusades.
2. Most Conservative Americans are biblical literalists - they believe the world is 4-6000 years old, that evolution and science are generally fake, and that  the Apocalypse is coming. A growing number ohave also been aggressively preaching that the world is flat, and that the reason why we think it is round is due to a conspiracy by their own government in combination with everyone else.
3. While they call themselves Christians, they primarily follow the old testament. By "follow Jesus" it seems their interpretation is merely to "believe Jesus existed" and not to actually follow any of his teachings. Rather they follow the old testament teachings, ironically, in the same way the Pharisees followed them - the very people Jesus rebelled against, and spent like 40 pages of the Gospels lambasting as hypocrites, evil, and the spawn of Satan.

Basically, the US government is FULL of these Conservative sorts, primarily in the Republican party. They are pro-Zionism because Israel is proxy for a crusader Kingdom. While they would be happier if it were a Christian state, they find it perfectly acceptable at it being a Jewish state, particularly because their bibles have the Jewish people owning Israel - even when today's Jewish people barely resemble the Sadducees of the biblical era in culture or genetics (actually, the Palestinians are closer in both accounts). It's kind of ironic because many of these pro-Israel Conservatives are kind of anti-Semitic, Ann Coulter is a perfect example.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Israel passed the Jewish Supremacy Act giving Jews supremacy over all other people.

Apartheid isn't the correct word. This is blatant fascism.

...giving Jews supremacy over all other people in their own nation.

Just like it should be with many other nations in the world. One people, one nation.



Wyrdness said:
numberwang said:

Arabs are from Saudi Arabia, not the Region of the former Philistines, that were different Indoeuropean people.

You're thinking of the group who fought with Israel in the early days the 5 lords or what ever they call them who are speculated to be the Greeks the are another group of people who helped Abraham who are noted to be distinct from the people they fought those were Arabs who had settled from the Saudi region.

I think most historians (including Arabs) would believe that the Arab expansion into the Roman Palestine province started after the death of Mohamed in the 7th century AD. The historic claims of the land are that of a conqueror, not of a native population in that region if that makes a difference to you.