By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4/PS4Pro: Spiderman Bundle Revealed

Hmm. I was planning on getting a pro and that game so that bundle will save me money.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
There is a spider there, quick, smash it!

Gonna get smashed couple months later

Mar1217 said:
Still a far cry from the Monster Hunter PS4 Pro bundle.

Red skin + a spider logo isn't really great to be honest.

The only good part would be the controller which has a nice contrast between the white buttons and the overall red.

I like the MHW one better, though maybe if they turned the middle layer of the pro blue, and change the color theme of the controller with subtle blues in it(the freaking thumb sticks looks like erasers for some reason), maybe it'd look better and more inline with the spider-man theme for me.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Looks majestic to me

It is cool to look at. But, too red for me to own.

Around the Network

It looks a little too Mario red imo... as a previous response said, more webs or that dark webbing pattern from the costume would have been cool.

It should have had webbing along with a darker shade of blue on the edges. Now THAT would've looked awesome.

Love the design. Simple and elegant. If I didn't already have a pro, I would have bought this.

PS Support: Your PS4 is fixed.
Customer:   Awesome. What was the problem?
PS Support: It was full of cobwebs.
Customer:   Wow. You guys really do go all out when it comes to exclusives.
PS Support: LOL.
Customer:   I should play more but I'm just so busy these days.
PS Support: No problem, just try to keep it cleaner. Nice talking to you again, Peter.

COKTOE said:
Errorist76 said:

It’s got a glossy top. Looks not too flashy and stylish. I like it.
This is going to sell like crazy.

https://m.imgur.com/XLE95L3

Oh snap! That gloss. Very nice. I wonder why it didn't come through in the OP? Also wonder if the Pro and Slim both have the gloss or if one is matte? Full of wonder......

They’re both gloss as can be seen in the trailer.