By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spyro very possibly, almost certainly, confirmed for Nintendo Switch

KratosLives said:
This is crap. Spyro should remain playstation. Imagine mario and zelda going multiplat, how would you nintendo guys feel?

I'd feel extremely funny and light-headed while riding a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Because that would only happen on a massive LSD trip. 

Around the Network
KratosLives said:
This is crap. Spyro should remain playstation. Imagine mario and zelda going multiplat, how would you nintendo guys feel?

Get over it. The games aren't in any way degraded now that more people can enjoy them.

Bold: No need to imagine.

Last edited by Replicant - on 20 July 2018

Meh

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Spyro already appeared on GBA. So this shouldn't shock any Playstation fans.

OTBWY said:

Also DS, Gamecube & Wii

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
OTBWY said:

Also DS, Gamecube & Wii

And even the Wii U in the form of skylanders.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

It surely is very possible.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

curl-6 said:
Kerotan said:

Why haven't just announced it then? Is it going to come later or something?

Either Nintendo are doing their weird secrecy fetish again and want to announce it in a future Direct, or Activision want to get people to double dip.

Either way both situations are weird. Hopefully you guys get to play when the rest of us do. 

I wonder if publishers are just delaying or waiting to release their games on Switch because they want to sell more of the game. If you buy the Switch version you get a console and a handheld version, so you wouldn't need to buy another version. But if they delay the Switch version, then people would buy the PS4/XB1 version and then have to buy the Switch version later to get a handheld version. It just happen so often that it seems like a strategy at this point.

Probably coming a few months after the other versions.