By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spyro very possibly, almost certainly, confirmed for Nintendo Switch

collint0101 said:
Kerotan said:
I could have sworn this was already announced for Switch along with crash.

Nahhhhh but nintendo accidentally leaked the switch version the day it was revealed for the PS4 and xb1

Why haven't just announced it then? Is it going to come later or something?

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
collint0101 said:

Nahhhhh but nintendo accidentally leaked the switch version the day it was revealed for the PS4 and xb1

Why haven't just announced it then? Is it going to come later or something?

Either Nintendo are doing their weird secrecy fetish again and want to announce it in a future Direct, or Activision want to get people to double dip.

Or its coming out later then the other versions...

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Or its coming out later then the other versions...

That's not a good reason to not announce it.

This is crap. Spyro should remain playstation. Imagine mario and zelda going multiplat, how would you nintendo guys feel?

Around the Network

Literally just bought crash, was pleasantly suprised by the graphics and framerate. Nonreason why spyro shouldnt come, then with Mario, donkey kong, yooka, rayman, sonic, crash and spyro i think we safely say switch is bossing platformers

I guess they didn't feel the need to anounce it on PC and Switch. But I guess we will have more news about it during the next direct.

KratosLives said:
This is crap. Spyro should remain playstation. Imagine mario and zelda going multiplat, how would you nintendo guys feel?

That's a bit of an apples to oranges comparison; Nintendo owns Mario and Zelda. Sony doesn't own Spyro.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 July 2018

KratosLives said:

I hope this isn't serious.

KratosLives said:

I'd feel extremely funny and light-headed while riding a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Because that would only happen on a massive LSD trip.