By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

massimus said:
Exactly, it’s not voter fraud so what the fuck is the investigation about? Russian Facebook ads determined our elections!

You shouldn’t underestimate how easily voters can be manipulated.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
massimus said:
Exactly, it’s not voter fraud so what the fuck is the investigation about? Russian Facebook ads determined our elections!

You shouldn’t underestimate how easily voters can be manipulated.

I dont underestimate stupid people lol. People fall for politician bullshit all of the time, it’s nothing new. Trump is actually one of the few who kept a lot of his promises. You said the only reason trump won was because of voter manipulation, right? How were people manipulated by Russians exactly? They were going to vote Clinton until [blank]. Help me understand your point of view.

Sounds very dramatic

Shocker!

the-pi-guy said:
massimus said:

Hahahahaha I completely forgot about that. Like cnn and Clinton making a stink that trump wouldn’t accept the results. Self-awareness, they have none.

Because Trump making a "stink" that he was going to lose the election because of voter fraud and a rigged election, proves he's so much better.

massimus said:

Not just ads, but hacking, gathering private information to be used.

massimus said:

You said the only reason trump won was because of voter manipulation, right? How were people manipulated by Russians exactly? They were going to vote Clinton until [blank]. Help me understand your point of view.

There's a reason millions upon millions are spent on political ads.  

Imagine if the United Kingdom specifically devised millions of dollars worth of ads, claiming that Trump was a nazi, and that he was planning on killing millions.  Would you be okay with that, or would you prefer it to be investigated? 

He never said he was going to lose. They asked him if he would unequivocally accept the result of the election and he said no. How the tables have turned, huh? They were all about it when they believed those bullshit polls lmao! Trump won’t accept the results! Attack on our democracy! 

Ok well how did the hacking and information gathering affect the election? 

We don’t need the UK for that we have the democrat party. I honestly wouldn’t care lol. Do you think the US doesn’t play in other countries elections? Obama sent groups over for the Israeli elections. 

Around the Network

so Russia told you who to vote for and you listened? 

steve

Bill Clinton told Trump to run in early 2015.

Why did Bill Clinton do that?

massimus said:

Twelve Russians were just indicted, like, two days ago. At this point, you don't really have any grounds to plead ignorance.

Libs never tire of beating that horse.

sundin13 said:
massimus said:

Twelve Russians were just indicted, like, two days ago. At this point, you don't really have any grounds to plead ignorance.

Forget it...like Trump said himself, those sheepl are still going to defend him when he shoots someone in the streets.