By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

Soundwave said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Obama was more pro-Russia than Trump was though. Obama gave in to EVERY Russian/Putin demand. So hearing your tough talk on Russia is almost a parody.

Remember before the election you told Trump to accept the results of the election? That's when you thought you'd win.

Obama's oil sanctions crippled Russia's economy so that's just garbage. You're projecting now because it's plain as day to everyone that Trump is Russia's bitch. Even conservatives are calling him out for it, but he can't do anything. Russia has him by the balls, likely they have dirt on his business dealings w/Russian oligarchs that were illegal in the past and if were ever made public, he'd be thrown in jail. 

Let me remind you of Obama's ass kissing of Russia during his 2 terms:

"Romney, who calls Russia our "No. 1 geopolitical foe," doesn't seem to realize it's the 21st century. #RomneyNotReady" - The Democrats -

"After all, you don't call Russia our No. 1 enemy -- not Al-Qaida, Russia -- unless you're still stuck in a Cold War mind warp." - Barack Obama at the 2012 DNC - http://www.npr.org/2012/09/06/160713941/transcript-president-obamas-convention-speech

"You (Romney) said Russia (was our no. 1 enemy), in the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s." - Barack Obama during 2012 Presidential debate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM)

"Mitt Romney talks like he's seen Russia by watching Rocky IV." The DNC even made a poster mocking Romney about watching Rocky IV to get his foreign policy: https://theintercept.com/wp-uploads/sites/1/2016/09/romneykerry.jpg - John Kerry at the 2012 DNC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUyqLrgO7Q

"Its someone dated to be looking backwards." - Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Romney's views on Russia http://www.redstate.com/erick/2014/03/04/hillary-clinton-mocked-romney-on-russia-then-goes-to-hitler-comparisons/

"Vice President Joe Biden assailed Mitt Romney as “fundamentally wrong” and “totally out of touch” on foreign policy in a campaign speech Thursday — contrasting that to a record of President Barack Obama’s tough but right choices. Drawing contrasts between President Barack Obama and comments Romney has made on the campaign trail in 2008 and this year, Biden attacked the former Massachusetts governor for being  “one of a small group of Cold War holdovers,” for naming Russia as a major threat to the United States and at times referring to Soviets. I don’t know whether it’s a slip of the tongue or a mind-set … Everybody slips. I never do, but everyone does,” Biden said in a self-deprecating nod to his own gaffes." - Then VP Joe Biden http://www.politico.com/story/2012/04/biden-assails-mocks-romney-on-foreign-policy-075653

"VLADIVOSTOK, Russia — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia sauntered into American presidential politics on Thursday, praising President Obama as “a very honest man” and chastising the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, for describing Russia as “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”[/quite] - The New York Times September 2012 archive.is/IsUS9

"After the election I have more flexibility." - Obama to Russia/Putin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

"Trade With Russia Is a Win-Win. By making Moscow a normal trading partner, Congress would create American jobs and advance human rights." - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303836404577475061208876588

Around the Network

This guy is likely spot on. Trump has been involved in shady business shit ages before he ran for president. If it ever came out he'd be thrown in jail (it's also why he'll never disclose his tax returns):

Russia has him by his balls, lol. Putin will play him like a puppet.

Soundwave said:

This guy is likely spot on. Trump has been involved in shady business shit ages before he ran for president. If it ever came out he'd be thrown in jail:

Russia has him by his balls, lol. Putin will play him like puppet. 

He tried to run for President in 2012 - would he have been accused of a Russian agent then?

Why did Bill Clinton call Donald Trump and encourage him to to run in early 2015? Why would a former President and husband of the Democratic nominee tell a Russian agent to run for President?

Errorist76 said:
Aeolus451 said:
Libs never tire of beating that horse.

Actually a lot of republicans are beating that horse too now. 

Bull💩 It's just something convenient to club Trump with. If there was any truth to it, they would have presented the evidence to the world to get him impeached and charged. Now, Trump is about to appoint a supreme court justice that will effectively put a roadblock in  most democratic schemes and let republicans fix things like enacting voter ID laws. 

McDonaldsGuy said:
Soundwave said:

This guy is likely spot on. Trump has been involved in shady business shit ages before he ran for president. If it ever came out he'd be thrown in jail:

Russia has him by his balls, lol. Putin will play him like puppet. 

He tried to run for President in 2012 - would he have been accused of a Russian agent then?

Why did Bill Clinton call Donald Trump and encourage him to to run in early 2015? Why would a former President and husband of the Democratic nominee tell a Russian agent to run for President?

Because Clinton underestimated how stupid people could be, they thought that would be an easy win. 

Still doesn't change that Putin has Trumpy by the balls. Master planning by the Russians, lulz at the cuck president. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
McDonaldsGuy said

Because Clinton underestimated how stupid people could be, they thought that would be an easy win. 

Still doesn't change that Putin has Trumpy by the balls. Master planning by the Russians, lulz at the cuck president. 

Exactly, you guys never thought Trump would win.

So why shoulD I believe a single word you have to say about Trump? Give me one reason to believe you.

I believe you as much as I believe Saddam had WMDs.

Christopher Steele (an FBI informant) literally leaked false information to the press and then use the resulting articles as primary sources in an intelligence document. He literally made things up and then came up with a pyramid scheme to make it look like things were properly sourced. This is the kind of excrement which doesn't even fly in middle school book reports.

Are you sure trusting the FBI over the President is a good idea?

McDonaldsGuy said:
Soundwave said:

So why shoulD I believe a single word you have to say about Trump? Give me one reason to believe you.

Trumpkins don't believe anything even when the truth is staring them straight in the face.

This is the same candidate who said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Ugh! The whataboutism in this thread is already hitting peak levels. Trump and his fanbase have issues with football players taking knees at NFL games, but totally excuses him bending the knee to Russia. This is what happens when you get caught up in a faux culture war that blinds you into voting for anybody you think is on your team. He already attacks American institutions and stabs US agencies in the back. When do you say enough is enough already?

Soundwave said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Trumpkins don't believe anything even when the truth is staring them straight in the face.

This is the same candidate who said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Obama said Romney's foreign policy belonged in the 1980s because of his comments on Russia.

Obama said Russia wasn't a threat to the USA and was a "regional power" that was "acting out of weakness" after the invasion of Crimea. Obama said he was more worried about a nuke going off in the middle of Manhattan than Russia.

You lost and now you're throwing a temper tantrum. You never expected to lose.

User was moderated for trolling - Aura7541

Last edited by Aura7541 - on 16 July 2018