By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Monthly Steam hardware survey analysis

Funny to see the 780ti more than doubling in usage in the last 6 months, cost of the card dropped hard considering the lack of use in mining with its high power draw but performance on par with the 1060.

Some cool info to be had from these charts, not the least of which is just how much data from your PC that steam mines away when you're running it. Cool to take a read through though, thanks Conina

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

July numbers are in... return of the 750 Ti?

And this time it ain't China, the English language has gone up 4.2 %... very strange!

Conina said:

And this time it ain't China, the English language has gone up 4.2 %... very strange!

I see what you did there

Good news for the data none the less, and good job!.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It's not only the 750Ti that has a comeback, all Nvidia's xx50 cards have increased compared to last month. Weird.

And thanks, Conina.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Finally, something I'm above average at!

Around the Network

So you're saying my 560Ti is outdated?

I thought we are led to believe a pc is automatically 4k/60?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
I thought we are led to believe a pc is automatically 4k/60?

Who suggested that?.

You can play at 4k/60, provided you buy the hardware required.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I always had the feeling that Windows 10 was less popular than Windows 7/8 when it comes to PC gaming, but seeing that Direct X 12 (70%) to Direct X 11 (13%).. that's a whooping difference. Am I reading that correct?

The August numbers are published:

I also added the hardware report of the Oculus Rift store: https://developer.oculus.com/hardware-report/pc/