By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you bought Crash N Sane Trilogy on Switch or Xbox One?

Getting the platinum on crash 1 was the definition of stress.

Around the Network

If you don't intend to get all gems, playing through the Crash Bandicoot games is quite easy:

Just grind/farm some extra lives on easy levels and then save your game before starting a new level.

While they aren't easy, they're not really that hard. At least I managed to beat them all as a kid (at least 1 and 3, not sure about 2). After all, I was only about 8 or 9 when I played them. Will buy it soon on X1. Very excited.

dx11332sega said:

I'm watching this guy he's streaming now and having loads of trouble he seems mid 20's?

What as in too hard? Well crash ain't for the faint harded. Not played much Mario over the years but from what I've seen crash is much harder. Very rewarding though. 

Kerotan said:
dx11332sega said:

I'm watching this guy he's streaming now and having loads of trouble he seems mid 20's?

What as in too hard? Well crash ain't for the faint harded. Not played much Mario over the years but from what I've seen crash is much harder. Very rewarding though. 

Well agreed you must not have seen much mario then.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

If I get it, it will likely be on Switch.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Kerotan said:
dx11332sega said:

Crash isn't hard. It's cheap like Flappy Bird. It's silly to compare the two but here's an example of the skills necessary for Mario and Crash. It's also a showcase of just how far ahead Nintendo are when it comes to gameplay. Hard to believe both games released in 1996.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I bought the Switch version.

Great to have a Naughty Dog game on a Nintendo console. Great day.

Honestly Crash is pretty easy, only few levels actually present some challenge. DKC franchise is much more harder than that, and that is excluding all the bonuses stages, which I would consider in the hard category.

Now to think about it, the hardest part of Crash was the really bad controls for the first one, which I get would be annoying, since it really isn't on you. 

Last edited by Acevil - on 30 June 2018

OTBWY said:
I bought the Switch version.

Great to have a Naughty Dog game on a Nintendo console. Great day.

The naught gods are great. You'll have to catch up with the rest of their master pieces now that you have their first.