By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you bought Crash N Sane Trilogy on Switch or Xbox One?

I like the challenge of these games, if only to sucker-punch people who think games like this are easy cos they think art style is cartoony and kid friendly. Never judge a game by its cover and this trilogy is no exception. It's the first time playing these games in like 20 years, having only played 1 and 3 on other peoples' consoles and not owned a Playstation at the time and couldn't find any Crash game disc despite having a PS2, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Around the Network
melbye said:
Peh said:

What? You sure about this?

A PS-controller with analoge-sticks didn't Even exist when the first Crash was released.

Exactly. Also, the Switch has a Pro Controller with a fully functioning D-Pad. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Bought on Switch, just a better fit for me. Same reason I'll wait for Spyo on the Switch and Sonic Mania if I ever decide to get that.

3 levels in and already found it unforgiving. Never had a PS1 back in the 90s so this is my very first taste. I do like to art style though.

Oh you kids today. Just can't handle a real platforming challenge! So used to Uncharted exploration-based platforming n' such where the only real challenge is finding platforms rather than actually landing jumps. Spoiled, spoiled! This is how it used to be. It wasn't just the early Crash games.

I's just saying!

Last edited by Jaicee - on 30 June 2018

The games were never hard, they just had shocking controls. A D-Pad is not suited for these games, i still managed to finish the trilogy when i was really young.

Around the Network

Bought on Switch. Had a gift card and have no immediate game certainties until Ultimate comes out.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I mean, I'd use any excuse to destroy a Labo around.

Anyways, I'm playing Crash 1 right now and while fun, it's definitely a little cheap and clunky. I'm decent at platformers but it is giving me a hard time sometimes.

just bought the game for switch. crash is the kind of game i'll enjoy playing handheld.

on the third level of crash 1. we'll see how hard it gets.

Hang on lets not paint these n00bs with a Nintendo fan brush.

A real Nintendo fan has mastered Mario games and Crash shouldn't be a bother for them lol.

Just cause someone owns a Switch don't make them a Nintendo fan.

You are not a true Nintendo fan if you haven't played hard games! The NES and SNES were full of them! Crash difficulty is normal if you play a lot of older games. I.E pre 5th generation. Anyway, I got to the Native fort (I think that's what is called?). I am having more difficulty getting used to the physics than the actual level design. I am planning on playing them in order like I did with the Mega Man legacy collection.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.