By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you bought Crash N Sane Trilogy on Switch or Xbox One?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
For the love of god, stop saying any difficult game is the "Dark Souls" of something.

Crash Bandicoot came out BEFORE Dark Souls.

Crash Bandicoot was very fucking hard before it was cool. Besides Dark Souls, Nioh, Bloodborne etc are a walk in the park compared to Crash. If anything Crash is as probably as difficult as the Give me the God of War experience. But I agree that the soulsborne difficulty is overrated and is definitely not a standard. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Qwark said:

Because people break stuff while playing it. I think some innocent Switches will be hurt because of this game. A d replacing broken consoles will move hardware (be it in a bad way). 

Only if you're assuming a large enough % of console owners are idiots for that to actually have a noticeable effect.

I have a less negative opinion of most console owners though

Perhaps but then I think how many of my schoolmates handled there I-phones. So you never know, I learned to never underestimate the amount of idiots on this world. Brexit and Trump seem to agree with me on that one. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I thought the difficulty was ok, though platformers are my forte. It's definitely got the short comings of being so truly based on the outdated originals. But it's more than enough to tide me over until they (hopefully) make a fully built from the ground up re-imagined modern Crash Bandicoot game.

Bought it for Switch. Shouldn't have too many problems with it considering I got 200% completion on DK Tropical Freeze.

PwerlvlAmy said:
dx11332sega said:

I've seen some Nintendo fans lose it and do the unthinkable by breaking . I've witnessed this from todays Nintendo streamers it was scary.

And one of them broke his mic for streaming.

It means they're just babies. Anyone who gets that mad and breaks things need to take a step back and call a psychiatrist or something. Nothing beats the old old video of that german kid beating the crap out of his keyboard though

Those people are definitely not right in their head. That one with the german kid was a fake, though. 

You won't believe what he looks like today : https://fitpedia.com/medien/vom-zockerkind-zum-muskelfreak-unreal-tournament-kid-jetzt-110kg-schwerer-bodybuilder/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Crash 1 was made to be played with the dpad controls of a dual shock which the switch doesn't have. It's only natural you'll find it so frustrating. I've platinumed crash 1 and 2 along with completing the extra dlc level trophies. I still have crash 3 to play but I hear it's the easiest but has actually got 1 of the hardest time trial levels so there's that.

Peh said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

It means they're just babies. Anyone who gets that mad and breaks things need to take a step back and call a psychiatrist or something. Nothing beats the old old video of that german kid beating the crap out of his keyboard though

Those people are definitely not right in their head. That one with the german kid was a fake, though

You won't believe what he looks like today : https://fitpedia.com/medien/vom-zockerkind-zum-muskelfreak-unreal-tournament-kid-jetzt-110kg-schwerer-bodybuilder/

as are the majority of the freak out videos. The fad currently on youtube is be as loud and obnoxious as you can, scream all you can, yell for no reason and that gets you subs. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Kerotan said:
Crash 1 was made to be played with the dpad controls of a dual shock which the switch doesn't have. 

What? You sure about this?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Kerotan said:
Crash 1 was made to be played with the dpad controls of a dual shock which the switch doesn't have. 

A PS-controller with analoge-sticks didn't Even exist when the first Crash was released.

melbye said:
Peh said:

A PS-controller with analoge-sticks didn't Even exist when the first Crash was released.

Just wondering if this person has seen a ps1 "dpad" as it's 4 separate pieces not unlike the switches "dpad" probably closer to that than most other pass around

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive