By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you bought Crash N Sane Trilogy on Switch or Xbox One?

So is it easier on ps4 or something because in the title it only mentions switch or xbox 1?

Around the Network

thanks for the PSA dx11, you're saving lives out here.

iceland said:

What, are you guys on Discord bringing this up or something?

Medisti said:
I just beat Crash 1 a few minutes ago. I'm glad I know 2 and 3 are better, because Crash 1 is a terrible game. Reminds me of Sonic, how Sonic 2 was the same basic thing but greatly improved from the very flawed Sonic 1.

In my opinion Crash 3 is the most enjoyable, It has a pretty good variation in level types and the jumping is so much better.  Don't want to give any spoilers for you though.

I enjoy the relic challenges but you do have to attempt most of the levels multiple times if you are trying to get platinum.

VGPolyglot said:
iceland said:

What, are you guys on Discord bringing this up or something?

No lol We should though, very vital. Please spread awareness 

Around the Network
Jabba89 said:
Medisti said:
I just beat Crash 1 a few minutes ago. I'm glad I know 2 and 3 are better, because Crash 1 is a terrible game. Reminds me of Sonic, how Sonic 2 was the same basic thing but greatly improved from the very flawed Sonic 1.

In my opinion Crash 3 is the most enjoyable, It has a pretty good variation in level types and the jumping is so much better.  Don't want to give any spoilers for you though.

I enjoy the relic challenges but you do have to attempt most of the levels multiple times if you are trying to get platinum.

No worries about that for me. I owned Crash 2 and 3 back in the day and played them a ton. But, best to avoid spoilers for others.

This game is going to move hardware that's for sure

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

dx11332sega said:

I forgot the other streamers but this guy at the end of video went crazy I think it was the 5th stage ?

that's some great entertainment there. dude smashed up all his labo toys.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ka-pi96 said:
Qwark said:
This game is going to move hardware that's for sure

How? It's already been available for a year and is on every (non-mobile) platform there is.

Because people break stuff while playing it. I think some innocent Switches will be hurt because of this game. A d replacing broken consoles will move hardware (be it in a bad way). 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I did Chalice Dungeon Amygdala without breaking anything, i think i can do Crash