By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This Friday's Switch releases: Wolfenstein II and Crash N.Sane Trilogy, which you getting?

Switch owners, which you buyin'?

Wolfenstein II 9 12.33%

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy 29 39.73%

Both 19 26.03%

Neither 16 21.92%

Total:73

Wolf II, probably get Crash at some point.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Both. And I just bought Ys VIII, and I have Shining Resonance and Octopath Traveler preordered. I’ll be good for the summer on games. Especially since I also have the DLC for Mario Rabbids, Paladins and Fortnite to still play.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Argh! I don't know! I like the WW2 setting and I like platformers!

Wolfenstein. Sometimes I buy games that I really want. Other times I buy games to show off my hardware. Wolfenstein is both.

What about Ys 8? Isn't it also releasing this friday? At least where I live.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

neither most interesting releases this week for my taste are YsVIII and mario n rabbids donkey kong adventure which i just bought

Wolfenstein II for me, the base game looks right up my alley, and the addition of gyro aiming is the icing on the cake. As a high end current gen blockbuster its the sort of game I want to support on Switch too.

RolStoppable said:
My copy of Crash Bandicoot arrived today.

The other game I'll get this week is Ys VIII. Why isn't this game mentioned?
Peh said:
What about Ys 8? Isn't it also releasing this friday? At least where I live.                              

An oversight, I thought Ys was already out since I saw heaps of gameplay vids for it popping up on youtube last week.

Just started Crash now.
Plays and looks good on both TV and handheld mode.
Between this, Sonic Mania, and Super Mario Odyssey, I'm going to get a lot of time and enjoyment on my Switch when it comes to platformers.

Three:

Ys VIII
Wolfenstein II
Crash

My copy of Crash should arrive tomorrow. But Wolfenstein looks really good and I noticed it got great reviews on other platforms, so... On the other hand, June is a crazy month for me. I just preorder the games I want from Amazon - mostly one game per month but somehow, Minecraft physical, Crash, the NES Mini restock and Mario Tennis ended up just a few weeks apart! I don't even remotely have enough time to play all those games and now I'm also interested in Wolfenstein and Ys VIII. And all of that after 5 months of not a single interesting Switch release for me.