By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This Friday's Switch releases: Wolfenstein II and Crash N.Sane Trilogy, which you getting?

Switch owners, which you buyin'?

Wolfenstein II 9 12.33%

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy 29 39.73%

Both 19 26.03%

Neither 16 21.92%

Total:73
SKMBlake said:
Louie said:

I actually bought Donkey Kong because I wanted something to play! Mario Tennis as well (see my post above). But Kirby and Bayonetta are not my cup of tea and South Park didn't look too exciting

As a huge fan of South Park, it's very harsh to read that (and i've played the game and it's excellent, one of my favourite games of the year), but you have all the rights to think that of course

Those are among the handful of games that my wife enjoys playing. She finished the first South Park game just in time for the release of the new one, but she hasn't finished FBW yet. I played about halfway through the first one and thought it was great; not sure why I haven't finished it yet. I think it's because I got the PS3 version which I noticed some framerate and loading issues when jumping between menus and areas. Maybe the PS4 version would run a bit smoother.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Question for Europeans regarding the physical release of Ys VIII: Is it out already? Does anyone have it already?

Because where I usually order video games, the physical release is now listed for July 4th while on Amazon.de it's not sold directly by Amazon and instead is some strange €78 offer.

It should be, it's in stock on Amazon UK and Base.com

RolStoppable said:
Question for Europeans regarding the physical release of Ys VIII: Is it out already? Does anyone have it already?

Because where I usually order video games, the physical release is now listed for July 4th while on Amazon.de it's not sold directly by Amazon and instead is some strange €78 offer.

The official release date was June 29th but I received my copy on June 22nd, so retailers in the UK at least seem to have had stock sent to them around the 19th/20th of June. 

Picked up Crash, and I'm enjoying the first one so far (54% of the way through), but there are a lot of issues with the physics, I've had more cheap deaths than I can count. Will definitely keep me satisfied til Octopath next week though. I want Wolfenstein too, but I'll hold off until I have a gap.

I purchased crash bandicoot...wouldn’t mind Wolfy 2 but can’t justify the hefty price tag when I can pick it up half the price for my PS4 esp given it’s the type of game I’d rather play on the big screen. I got crash for a price that’s comparable to the PS4 version and would prefer it on the go (never played a crash game before and gotta say I’m enjoying it more than I expected so far)...I also picked up Ys VIII for my PS4 yesterday for about a 3rd of the price that it’s gonna cost on the switch here in Australia. I can see my switch is gonna be used primarily for 1st party and the occasional Indy download or exclusive 3rd party games (if any ever come...like maybe octopath if I get it at all) the way things are going...shame as i like portable gaming and had planned to make the switch my main console being something of a Nintendo guy.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

It came out here in Greece on last Friday. Sold out immediately everywhere though, I cannot find a copy anywhere.

I didn't get either, I got Mario Tennis Aces though.

Regardless of which version of Crash 2 you play on whichever platform, Most people will find themselves saying the same thing:
Fuck Cold Hard Crash!