By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This Friday's Switch releases: Wolfenstein II and Crash N.Sane Trilogy, which you getting?

Switch owners, which you buyin'?

Wolfenstein II 9 12.33%

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy 29 39.73%

Both 19 26.03%

Neither 16 21.92%

Total:73

im getting crash

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I already have Wolfenstein preordered on the eshop and ready to go. I'll be getting Crash on the 8th next month.

Already have Crash on the PS4, Wolfenstein 2 on PC(and got bored not even halfway, good thing I played it on my cousins account first), still planning on getting Mario Tennis but not enough dough.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I am getting Octopath Traveler

Maybe Wolfenstein 2. I already bought Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Gold Edition this week, since I didn't get it last year.

Around the Network

Getting Crash. Already have Wolfenstein 2 on PC, and it's just mediocre.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I'm buying Crash. Already own Wolfenstein on PS4 and while i enjoyed a lot i can't justify a double-dip

Already pre-ordered Crash, and will eventually get Wolfenstein II when I'll have more money. I just recently got a free PS4 so I'm more focused on PSN sales at the moment.

I really want Lumines, Hollow Knight, Octopath Traveler and Ys VIII. I was never into Crash, and I cannot seem to enjoy shooters on the Switch (although I loved them on the Wii).

PS: And I finally have to get Zelda DLC too. My wallet's crying...

Last edited by routsounmanman - on 27 June 2018

Don't have many games on Switch besides Pokken Tournament DX and couple of free games at the moment so Crash is a guaranteed purchase, I already have Wolfenstein o n PC.