By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF Announcement] - New Moderators June 2018

I'm struggling to find the words. It's 5am. Still half asleep. Maybe hung over a bit? Pigeons. Woke me up. Just one pigeon actually. That's all it takes. Ooooooo! I hate them so much!....I hope the 2 of you enjoy your new jobs, and can maintain a balance between fun responsibility. Congrats. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Carl said:
I didn't even know this was a thing.

Congratulations to both

Haha! Just roll with it. 

congrats

Congratulations!

You perverts that was Trashleg.

Congrats chris if you mod half aswell as you predict you will be fine

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, so many mods. Is VGC becoming a police state?

kirby007 said:

Nah Amy was mod for a bit as well, if I recall. 

Congrats. 😎

Acevil said:
kirby007 said:

Nah Amy was mod for a bit as well, if I recall. 

I think she was a mod for around 2 years. But near the end of her tenure she basically left the site while still retaining mod status for....a couple months? She was the first, and only mod to lock a thread I made. Ahhh, memories. My time frames could be off, but I feel I'm pretty close.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

axumblade said:
Azuren said:
The Discordinati grows once more.

If you don't stop making references to our potential connections to an illuminatilike mindframe, you'll never get your turn on the team. 

On topic, congrats to these peeps. We will have your chips installed later this afternoon. 

Can I at least keep the robes?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames