By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants to Militarize Space

Mar1217 said:
EricHiggin said:

I'd like to think I'm that important, but unfortunately I'm not. Just another one of the majority who used democracy to their rightful advantage.

Except that's not what I have into mind when I'm thinking about majority.

This election had a turnout of less than 60 % of people in duty of vote, and off of these voters, 40% voted for the conservatives. This lead to a total of only about a quarter of the total pop. with the possibility to vote. That's not what I call a majority at all. The circonsricptional method is the only reason why PC has the majority of seats. It doesn't take into account the proportional system at all.

Ugh ... just another paradox of this dear "democracy" of our western civilisation

What's great about our democracy is that nobody stops you from voting. If you choose not to vote, you forfeit your right to make your own voice heard. It sure doesn't help either when the present leader at the time says she's going to lose and steps down long before the voting ever occurs. Just in case anyone doesn't know why she did that, she was right, she had no chance, so she figured if she gave up early enough that people would hopefully vote NDP instead to give them a fighting chance. Even with that tactic both lost by a landslide. If that doesn't tell those parties to have a good look in the mirror and reflect, then I don't know what does. Much like some American voters have said, there were also quite a few votes that weren't for Trump/Ford, but were against Hillary/Wynne/Horwath.

Around the Network
Wiibaron said:

Delusional and deranged math huh?  Term of President: 4 years or 48 months. Trump took office Jan '17 or 17 months ago. He has minimally 31 months left in office. Or MORE than 2 1/2 years. Which hopefully is enough time to continue getting the US back on track to be the dominate power that keeps the rest of the world spinning in a positive direction.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂 sorry, I'm sor.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣

Thanks for the laughs. You're good at making jokes

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

NightDragon83 said:
I'll just leave this here...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx

Not too shabby for the Cheeto-haired, secret Nazi buffoon, huh? I do love the ongoing Nazi / fascism comparisons the left have constantly made regarding Trump with no signs of slowing down. I'll admit my history is a bit hazy, but I don't seem to recall people risking life and limb to get INTO Nazi Germany... pretty sure it was quite the opposite. If Trump was really "Orange Hitler", then wouldn't all the "oppressed" minorities in this country be looking to get the hell outta Dodge instead of trying to bring their extended family members over?

They are going to Canada. A lot of them are running to Canada so they are doing that already

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

EricHiggin said:

So SJW's are influencing games like BFV, and games like COD:IW are influencing world leaders?

Wanna know the real reason why Trump needs a space army? They use a lot of gold parts in space tech. Golden guns anyone?

CaptainExplosion said:

You forgot that he's putting immigrant children into what's basically a concentration camp.

Seriously conservatives, between Trump and Ford, why are you so attracted to brainless douchebags as your leaders?

Last I read Obama put these policies into place and Trump is simply enforcing them. Maybe there's something I missed?

Actually, Obama separated minors that came without a legal guardian. He didn't separated minors that came with their families. This new "Zero Tolerance" policy was announce by Jeff Sessions.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Donald Trump doesn't even know how to write "treaty". So off you go, Rocket Man!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
EricHiggin said: 

Last I read Obama put these policies into place and Trump is simply enforcing them. Maybe there's something I missed?

Actually, Obama separated minors that came without a legal guardian. He didn't separated minors that came with their families. This new "Zero Tolerance" policy was announce by Jeff Sessions.

Obama did this with everyone who tried to cross the border though didn't he? From what I understand Trump's admin is saying if you try and sneak across the border, whether the child is with their parents or not, your going to be separated, but if you properly seek asylum your kept together. Isn't there also a court ruling that only allows the kids to stay with their parents for 20 days max or something like that regardless?

This is a good thing, with military advancements maybe the lost 60's tech for going to the moon can be reinvented.

OP should check on China and Russia, they have been doing that for years, ever heard of killer satellites?

Here is another term to get familiar with OP, faux outrage.

and leave the kids with pedophiles, good idea.

dude you don't know what you're talking about.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I love this sort of reaction to Trump.