By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants to Militarize Space

So SJW's are influencing games like BFV, and games like COD:IW are influencing world leaders?

Wanna know the real reason why Trump needs a space army? They use a lot of gold parts in space tech. Golden guns anyone?

CaptainExplosion said:
Ljink96 said:
Don't worry, only a year and a half until he's out. We just have to make sure he doesn't get back in, a decent Republican, Democrat, Independent, I don't care. Just get this clown out of office. He's so dishonorable.

You forgot that he's putting immigrant children into what's basically a concentration camp.

Seriously conservatives, between Trump and Ford, why are you so attracted to brainless douchebags as your leaders?

Last I read Obama put these policies into place and Trump is simply enforcing them. Maybe there's something I missed?

CaptainExplosion said:
Wiibaron said:

Delusional and deranged math huh?  Term of President: 4 years or 48 months. Trump took office Jan '17 or 17 months ago. He has minimally 31 months left in office. Or MORE than 2 1/2 years. Which hopefully is enough time to continue getting the US back on track to be the dominate power that keeps the rest of the world spinning in a positive direction.

We Canadians are tired of picking up your slack.

No we're not, we voted Ford and JT is next to go. We are tired of helping to fight in your wars though. We'll build you a tonne of kick ass robotic space arms but don't ask us to come fight up there. We don't mind the cold but that's crossing the atmospheric line.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
EricHiggin said:

So SJW's are influencing games like BFV, and games like COD:IW are influencing world leaders?

Wanna know the real reason why Trump needs a space army? They use a lot of gold parts in space tech. Golden guns anyone?

Last I read Obama put these policies into place and Trump is simply enforcing them. Maybe there's something I missed?

No we're not, we voted Ford and JT is next to go. We are tired of helping to fight in your wars though. We'll build you a tonne of kick ass robotic space arms but don't ask us to come fight up there. We don't mind the cold but that's crossing the atmospheric line.

"We" as in You, you meant :P

I'd like to think I'm that important, but unfortunately I'm not. Just another one of the majority who used democracy to their rightful advantage.

CaptainExplosion said:
CuCabeludo said:

Peter Schiff, whose podcast on YT I listen to frequently, is predicting that when the FED rises the interest rates high enough, it will spark another crash, which will lead to the FED to lower the funds rates to zero again and start a new round of quantitative easing.

And the Republicans are doing it just because they can. Now you people know why I shit on conservatives so much.

Thank goodness Independent voters outnumber Republicans in California or else we wouldn't pass the UK as the 5th largest economy in the world.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/30/california-republicans-third-party-status-613568

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
CaptainExplosion said:

And the Republicans are doing it just because they can. Now you people know why I shit on conservatives so much.

Thank goodness Independent voters outnumber Republicans in California or else we wouldn't pass the UK as the 5th largest economy in the world.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/30/california-republicans-third-party-status-613568

Is that why you guys are gearing up to break the state into thirds?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I'll just leave this here...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx

Not too shabby for the Cheeto-haired, secret Nazi buffoon, huh? I do love the ongoing Nazi / fascism comparisons the left have constantly made regarding Trump with no signs of slowing down. I'll admit my history is a bit hazy, but I don't seem to recall people risking life and limb to get INTO Nazi Germany... pretty sure it was quite the opposite. If Trump was really "Orange Hitler", then wouldn't all the "oppressed" minorities in this country be looking to get the hell outta Dodge instead of trying to bring their extended family members over?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
darkenergy said:

It because a billionaire is trying break up the state. He manage to get enough signatures for the November ballot which I'm going to vote (FUCK)"no" on it.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
NightDragon83 said:

It because a billionaire is trying break up the state. He manage to get enough signatures for the November ballot which I'm going to vote (FUCK)"no" on it.

I dunno, alot of folks on the left are pretty pumped about the possibility of having 4 more potential Democrats in the Senate.  And ever since Trump's election, the "Cal-exit" secessionist movement has picked up steam as well.  Guess that whole "5th largest economy in the world" thing is really going to some peoples' heads.

Also, just for sh*ts and giggles I saw this today and found it pretty interesting, FWIW...

https://qz.com/1307670/us-states-with-the-most-psychopaths/

Spoiler alert:

Rank

State
1 Connecticut
2 California
3 New Jersey
4 New York
Wyoming

Full disclosure... I reside in the People's Republic of New Jersey haha.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:

Trump is just planning to take the heat off the Russians. He's going to announce near 2020 he's made contact with extraterrestrial life forms. When he wins in 2020 the dems and media will be blaming the aliens who conspired to use their advanced warp tech to travel back in time and change the vote tallies. A full investigation will be launched sending Mueller and his team to Dr Evils moon base. Elon Musk will start an interplanetary rocket racing league where the first one to Mars and back wins. The media will do nothing but emphasize how very few rockets sometimes explode and the dangers of this to all human kind. It'll be a blast...

If this doesn't translate to massive space ships and military bases on the moon and mars, then I don't want to hear no more. If this turns into an Odin like thing (Like in COD Ghosts), then I definitely don't want to see this go any further. Last thing we need is giant sticks, and nuclear bombs falling out of the sky because some Chinese gov't slaves hacked into the main frame.
The U.S Military ought to have much to look forward to in the future, it's about time some real fun shit starts to happen, and this is the beginning.

This "blow everything out of proportion and grossly exaggerate to further your own agenda" junk is why political discussion sucks. All it does is MAKE PEOPLE NOT TRUST YOU. Yes, certainly, there are many who will believe lies, many who WANT to believe lies, but what you end up with is two sides who both lie constantly and make the space between them seem like an impossible chasm. It just turns people into puppets for politicians and political entertainers. Of course, fanatics are happy to dance around like puppets.

In this case, the OP makes it sound like Trump is building the Imperial Fleet. The actual article referenced? Not so much.

Basically, Trump is ordering the framework for the separation of orbital security from the Air Force, where it rests now, into its own branch. It's stuff the US (and everyone else) has already been doing. Of course, a President can't actually create a new military branch, so this is moot unless Congress passes such a motion.

I don't even like Trump but this kind of exaggeration is just silly.