By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants to Militarize Space

Not surprised Trump wants to start a war with Mars. He's as insane as he is illiterate. You really need to get rid of him... FAST.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
darkenergy said:

It because a billionaire is trying break up the state. He manage to get enough signatures for the November ballot which I'm going to vote (FUCK)"no" on it.

I dunno, alot of folks on the left are pretty pumped about the possibility of having 4 more potential Democrats in the Senate.  And ever since Trump's election, the "Cal-exit" secessionist movement has picked up steam as well.  Guess that whole "5th largest economy in the world" thing is really going to some peoples' heads.

Also, just for sh*ts and giggles I saw this today and found it pretty interesting, FWIW...

https://qz.com/1307670/us-states-with-the-most-psychopaths/

Spoiler alert:

Rank

State
1 Connecticut
2 California
3 New Jersey
4 New York
Wyoming

Full disclosure... I reside in the People's Republic of New Jersey haha.

Well if California is going to split into 3 states (unlikely) then hopefully progressives will run for office.

Thank goodness the Democrats pass gun restrictions in California or else there will be a mass shooting once a day here.

Proud to be a Californian.

So does China and Russia. That's just a natural progression in warfare especially cyber warfare. As a super power you have no choice but it's not without it's benefits. Progression in military and and space studies fuel innovation for our everyday items. It's how we got the internet, the military and intelligence agencies investing in a way to communicate easier.