By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Wants to Militarize Space

CaptainExplosion said:
numberwang said:
NASA and the military agency have worked together for many decades, even under Obama. How do you think the spy satellites got developed and put into orbit?

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/pathfinders/milspace.htm

I know, but Trump's talking about an actual space version of the air force, meaning for war. This is way worse than spy satellites.

The things we all died from in the last years, list can be expanded:

NET NEUTRALITY

RUSSIAN COLLUSION

SNOWMAGGEDON

GLOBAL WARMING

CONFEDERATE STATUES

NORTH KOREA

SPACE NAZIS <-- current state of outrage

Around the Network

I mean ... did you even read the article? Or is this some kind of satirical thread?

I thought the post was a joke post, but I see its on the BBC etc so it's likely true, what the fuck is he thinking. Yes we need another arms race cause then humanity benefits /s

For such a weak and cowardly leader, why with him wanting military parades etc why is he fascinated with military stuff is it because he chickened out of serving the USA and going to Vietnam

Last edited by GProgrammer - on 18 June 2018

I'm super down for this. Let star wars begin

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

CaptainExplosion said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm super down for this. Let star wars begin

Tell me you're kidding. -_-

I will if you tell me you were in the OP. Then we can both be kidding together. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Dont come to America illegally and you keep your kids!

This was gonna happen sooner or later, China itself has been talking about doing similar things over the years in the guise of securing their satellites.

Well ahem, how is it that you propose we'll ever adopt Star Fleet Command. Someone's gotta be the first Kirk. 😋

So tall. We gotta by Space Troopers to fight the unknown enemy. You gonna pay for this?

Just a general thread warning, please refrain from baiting/trolling/flaming and keep to the topic/issue at hand.
Being a politically-charged thread, things can get heated very quickly, just keep that in mind. Cheers.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--