7 35 17.07%

6 35 17.07%

5 29 14.15%

4 22 10.73%

3 18 8.78%

2 6 2.93%

1 18 8.78%

Total:205

Everyone wants leaks and hacked info, but mad when nothing is new or surprising.

Around the Network

I'm not even going to bother ranking it. It was just bad.
Where is the Nintendo E3 Direct..... all we got was E3 Smash Direct.

Fire Emblem was the only good game they showed since I don't really care for Smash.

Super Mario Party was all i could ask for.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Everyone wants leaks and hacked info, but mad when nothing is new or surprising.

Except none(?) of the "leaked" or "hacked" info was even talked about in the Direct. The lack of new content in general is the problem. They didn't even have new footage for Pokemon, yet time was wasted talking about it. Numerous minutes were wasted talking about each and every character in Smash. Leaks and hacks aren't the problem.

I know Smash is their big thing, but 90% of that could have been saved for the treehouse. We just needed a gameplay trailer. And somehow still no word on adventure mode.  The Smash vid on the Nintendo youtube page is 25 minutes long.  That's ridiculous when the entire presentation wasn't even 45 minutes.

Excited for Fire Emblem. Cool that Dragonball Fighter Z is coming. Xenoblade story DLC is welcome. The mech game at the start looked cool. But where was everything else? Still no Retro game. No Metroid. No Yoshi (which is really surprising). No Bayonetta. Almost nothing new. Are they saving stuff for the rest of the treehouse?

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Damn i have not watched yet. But after seeing you guys rated , probably i am gonna skip it.

Watch the separate trailers. The issue was not enough things compared to past E3. Compared to Sony this was better presentation but it was still nothing strong. 

Well the hyperbole from those who liked it and those who didn't should make this forum as toxic as it has ever been.

Imo, 7/10. It was pretty good. Similar issue to Sony. Relatively few announcements even though those announcements look good. Mostly info on what we know, but it all looks good. Fire Emblem looks phenomenal but got delayed, which sucks. Smash looks great. The new mech game was kickass. The Xenoblade DLC looks PHENOMENAL and way bigger than I thought coming way sooner as well.

I think they made a presentation mistake not giving the third party announcements more space. Yeah the leak spoiled most of them, but the direct would have been better.

This E3 is unusual. Sony and Nintendo I hold mostly even and MS won. But MS got that win by stacking their presentation with 2019 and later titles. Nintendo said 2018 focus and meant it, leaving 2019 focus for a later date. I think they could have included some more 2019 stuff to smooth it over though. Perhaps a sizzle reel with an announcement for when the 2019 presentation they teased will be so people aren't left hanging.

I think 2018 is perfectly fine, just not as strong as 17. Which isn't shocking to me.

Tmfwang said:
So all of E3 was kind of meh on new announcements?

Maybe Xbox One and PS4 is ending soon.... While Nintendo released most of their stuff in the Switch 1st year..... while barely anything in its 2nd year.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

No Pikmin 4
No Metroid Prime 4
No Bayonetta
No Retro Studios
No Yoshi
No Pokemon RPG
No Animal Crossing
No Shin Megami Tensei
No Dragon Quest

But an Elder Scrolls card game and Fallout Shelter beats ALL THAT

No Metroid Prime 4, no Animal Crossing, no Bayonetta 3, really?

The ESRB rating at the beginning said the titles were rated RP-M, so I thought for sure Bayo 3 would be shown, but it wasn't.