7 35 17.07%

6 35 17.07%

5 29 14.15%

4 22 10.73%

3 18 8.78%

2 6 2.93%

1 18 8.78%

Total:205

I like that Fire Emblem is advancing the series for its Switch release. Not just porting over the handheld formula. Presentation wise, you can tell that they are still not great with 3D but that will change as they start developing more Switch titles. Look at Gust.

That is all I have to say.

Around the Network

I would say 9 before Smash Bros, but as that presentation dragged on and on and on and on it got so tedious that this must be one of the worst overall Directs
It also lacked updates on some expected games that had no business not being there like a Metroid Prime 4 trailer and Yoshi which i thought was a shoe-in for release this year. But i guess it's going to become a thing where a Yoshi-games are announced then disappear for years. It's no more than a 5 in my opinion

Man it's beautiful seeing the reactions, it was bad but 'worst E3 ever'? You guys know of E3 2008 right?
To the point, yes it was bad, only really cool thing for me was Fire Emblem, Mario Party and XC2 DLC
5/10

Nintendo and PC gamer

INFINITY/10

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Smash Bros segment was too long, 5.5.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem looked phenomenal. The DLC for Xenoblade looks awesome. EVERY CHARACTER IS BACK IN SMASH! That alone made my E3 hype a 10. I guess I'm fairly easily pleased. I am worried it's too close to Pokemon Let's Go, but maybe not.

Mario Party looks fun as heck too. Looks to be a return to form.

10/10 for me.

I am surprised that Yoshi wasn't shown at all though... I would have thought it would have been further along than it is.

1doesnotsimply

Loved Smash, loved the look of Fire Emblem.

Disappointed about the delay for Fire Emblem, lack of surprises. 6/10.

Started good, too much Smash though

5/10

Damn i have not watched yet. But after seeing you guys rated , probably i am gonna skip it.

3/10 points and that is still friendly in my opinion. Negative:
- many big new E3-Games not appears on switch (officially now)
- the show was ridiculous & zero interesting new switch-titles
- the graphic/details of the most games was very boring