7 35 17.07%

6 35 17.07%

5 29 14.15%

4 22 10.73%

3 18 8.78%

2 6 2.93%

1 18 8.78%

Total:205

6/10 for me for releasing Smash Bros this year and if i am generous, otherwise it would of been a 4/10 at best. I am uninterested in everything they had excluding two games. Fire Emblem and Smash Bros were something i would buy at launch.

Edit: thought about it a little more and i decided to down my score a little 

Last edited by LinkDaHero - on 13 June 2018

Around the Network
freebs2 said:
1/10
It's unexcusable.
After almost one year of ports, with all their studios supporting a single platform, you can't have just 1 big release in a year.
I've bought the Switch just recently and they're actually making me regret my purchase.

If Nintendo's building is still standing and not in flames tomorrow I will be surprised.

Worst E3 ever. 

Well if this year hasn't confirmed in many minds that E3 is an irrelevant waste of time I don't know what will lol... it wasn't atrocious, but no one exceeded mediocrity and few announcements made it to E3 without a leak.

At this point I guess I was most impressed by Microsoft as they had the most room to improve, but overall a uniform "meh" across the platforms on average.

It was mostly meh, but everything's forgiven by adding IVYSAUR!!! MY OVERGROWN TOAD IS BACK!!!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I gave it a 5. Smash port looked good, adding EVERY CHARACTER EVER obviously took a lot of effort and is appreciated, it got a laugh out of me when they added Ridley (he's too big, lol). Fire Emblem looked good, not great but good.

Around the Network

10/10 For me. Smash Bros and Fire Emblem were all I needed and though I'm sad about Fire Emblem getting delayed, the possibility of wavedashing in a new Smash made up for it!

5/10

+ Armored Core rip off could be fun
+Xenoblade 2 DLC kind of good
+First footage of Fire Emblem looks goodish
+First half of the presentation was fast and enjoyable

-Fire Emblem delayed to next year
-No new big announcements
-Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 clearly released late next year or 2020
-The entire Smash segment was a bore

As bad as that Zelda only E3 but at least that time I didn't expect much and got some surprises, while this time I expected Nintendo to save E3 but failed big time.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

So all of E3 was kind of meh on new announcements?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

6*/10 for me. Smash is great but I'm not really into Fire Emblem and this year has been pretty lacking so far for first-party releases (That aren't Wii U ports).

Edit: Also, big wasted opportunity not to tease Bayonetta 3 by unveling her new design in Smash.

*6 points for Pichu in Smash =P

From a content perspective, the good stuff is that the Xenoblade DLC looks seriously robust, not necessarily good, but it looks like a 30 dollar Expansion Pass-justifier. We already knew the scope of this new story from the leaks of a couple of months ago, but it certainly looks promising, which is a good start.

The mecha game of the beginning looked cool, I thought it would set the path for an amazing Direct. In fact, it had been going strong up until the Smash segment started. They obviously made it this long because they were reluctant in showing any more games, so if anything they tried their best to make look Smash as impressive as possible in order to mitigate the possible backlash as much they could. However, I'm not sure what's the harm in presenting us the potential future of the Switch.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.