- Fire emblem for 2019
- No big game this year except Smash Bros
- No Metroid, no Bayonetta
- No Retro Studio
- No animal crossing, zelda, mario,, f-zero, nothing

- 40 minutes on 45 about Smash Bros

Around the Network

4 or 5 out of 10. Just a big, whopping "meh."

Was Super Mario Party really the only actual announcement...? It's kind of unbelievable. (Plus, with all that time spent on Smash, no Story Mode.)

Last edited by NintendoPie - on 12 June 2018

0/1000

Uhhh is it over? It was trucking along so strongly and then sort of just went to treehouse... it's like someone was dominating their exam but handed it in half way through it.

I certainly hope there's more, otherwise I don't think E3 had any presentations that were particularly impressive this year.

I give it a 5/10, because it really was mediocre. Nothing that was shown was awful, but there was nothing that wowed me. FE and Mario Party good look good, but that wasn't enough.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

3/10

Positive:

Negative:

The whole thing...

No announcements, no show of announced games, Smash being a glorified port, and spending the entire conference in Smash.

3/10.

This is just positively puzzling, there's so many things they left unmentioned. Maybe they'll show more throughout treehouse?

3/10...as much as I like Smash, devoting basically the whole presentation to a single game deserves lots of criticism.

By far too much focus on Smash. Just the direct itself simply was bad for me. It started really good and I was expecting some time for Smash, but not that much.
But we know Nintendo will still do some stuff on Treehouse events. So I still have some hope for more interesting news and announcements within the next days.