By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 10 ports the Switch totally should have :-)

Which game do you want the most?

Switch Sports Club Resort 10 13.33%

Kid Icarus Uprising HD 16 21.33%

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Switch Edition 6 8.00%

Persona Q HD 3 4.00%

Rhythm Heaven Switch Remix 1 1.33%

Soul Calibur: Switched 2 2.67%

Tokyo Mirage Sessions 11 14.67%

Xenoblade Chronicles HD 15 20.00%

Pandora's Tower HD 8 10.67%

Day of the Tentacle Remastered 3 4.00%

Total:75
Miyamotoo said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
Mario Maker and Metroid Prime Trilogy, are my 2 most wanted ports.

Much more higher chances are that we will get Mario Maker 2 instead of port of Mario Maker. Mario Maker sequel is too easy to do (new modes, more Mario engines and more bult in levels) instead just making port of last game.

Mario Maker 2 with full BC, please! If LittleBigPlanet can do that, there is no reason why it shouldn't be possible for Mario.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/31/littlebigplanet-3-is-fully-backwards-compatible/

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Persona Q HD? Yeah, if you can accept Atlus drop the drawing map feature in the bottom screen

The map drawing was already for Etrian Odyssey more of a gimmick. It added over time many automap-features. If tiles are painted as you move onto them and you add the ability to draw borders, you can still implement dropping icons and notes onto the map (instead of touch it would be per buttons and stick) and were fine to go. And in handheld mode you still could paint with touch. The map needs to be still included, but drawing the map isn't the main features of either Persona Q or Etrian Odyssey.

Sometimes you need to walking and looking with drawing at the same time, do it on TV can take quite more time than on 3DS/DS so the best choice is drop it completely

CaptainExplosion said:
Kid Icarus Uprising HD, assuming we don't get a new one.

Well, we should have both.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I want XC1 and the Mario Galaxy games so baaaad... 😩

CaptainExplosion said:
Mnementh said:

Well, we should have both.

Should it build on the gameplay of Uprising? :)

sub-zero-TM said:
I want XC1 and the Mario Galaxy games so baaaad... 😩

Why not Mario Sunshine first?

Lol i want them all to be honest.. never played Sunshine i want to play it really bad

Around the Network

Instead of ports, let's have the same amount of games, but have them be NEW ones instead.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Instead of ports, let's have the same amount of games, but have them be NEW ones instead.

For a remaster you need a tenth of the resources of a new game, a straight port even less. So if you want new games instead, we speak about the tenth amount. I'm fine with some resources allocated for porting, while the majority goes into new games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

TokyoMirage Sessions #Fe. I want that game for the Switch.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Mnementh said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

For a remaster you need a tenth of the resources of a new game, a straight port even less. So if you want new games instead, we speak about the tenth amount. I'm fine with some resources allocated for porting, while the majority goes into new games.

From some reason some people still think that instead every released port/remaster we could have brad new game.

More than a year later: we got the Witcher 3 and announcements for Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Xenoblade Chronicles. Not bad!
Now the rest!