By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What music app(s) do you use?

I use MusicBee for my library in Windows because of how fast and lightweight it is.

I use PowerAmp for Android because overall it has solid functionality.

I use Spotify occasionally if I wish to discover something.

Around the Network

Spotify and PS4/PS Vita Music Players

Spotify is quite a step back from Sony's old Music Unlimited service, but it gets the job done. Miss having all of my music under one app, with the ability to upload songs for streaming that are not available on the service. Would be nice if they would ever get the PS4 app up to the same level the old Music Unlimited app was, and also unlock all of the premium services I pay for.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Personal Library: iTunes, soon to change, perhaps Play Music/YouTube Music (for the free cloud storage)
Radio/Discovery: Pandora
Exploring Discographies: Spotify
Following Genres/Making Playlists: YouTube

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 16 June 2018

I use Winamp on my PC's, sometimes Grooveshark on my TV. I never listen on my phone or on the go, so I don't have Spotify or anything like that, and I'm certainly never touching Tidal (because of the douches that own it).

iTunes with my 160gb iPod classic. I don'y buy digital music, i still buy cd's and burn them for my iPod.

Last edited by Sixteenvolt420 - on 16 June 2018

Around the Network

I just stick with YouTube to listen to music, I don't bother with music apps. 

And good choice in music. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I use foobar2000.

iTunes for managing music for my iPod, making playlists etc. Spotify for stuff I don't have, to check out new releases etc.

I don't really use anything at the moment. I've been considering a Google Play music subscription lately though. The thing is, I like good sound quality, and the only reasonable way to get that is to stick with CDs. On the other hand, I can use my connected devices in lots of places that I can't use CDs. So, I may bite the bullet and pay $10 per month to listen to poor quality audio.

The standard one on my iPhone.