By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What music app(s) do you use?

Bandcamp is a great app and site if you want to discover unkown artists.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

I was using Spotify semi-regulary for a couple years. Not so much any more. I still buy CD's for collection purposes, and also to support the artists I like ( well, support them better than Spotify does at least ), then I rip them to various devices for the sake of convenience.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I loved the slick and sleek iTunes a few years back (Mac OS X version). But I find it is clunky, bloated, and convoluted nowadays (at least the Windows 10 version) with like 5 different menu sort options that essentially tell me the exact same information.

I still use iOS, and they basically replaced iTunes with the less sexy Apple Music.

I use Spotify for music nowadays.

I still use iTunes for podcasts and most other media stuff - as I still think it is a great program on that side; it's just garbage for music.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I use Groove Music on Windows since I love the interface, and for Android I use Retro Music Player. Not a fan of subscriptions so no Spotify or Google Play Music for me (Spotify's interface was horrible too from what I remember).

Ultrashroomz said:
VLC, I guess.

I'll use Spotify if they release the Persona 3, 4, and 5 soundtracks outside of Japan.

You can always just add your local files to your spotify library you know?

The two bottom songs are stuff I have on my computer that I've added to my Spotify library. You can even transfer them to your phone if you have premium.

Around the Network

Mostly VLC, then Avidemux, Audacity, Shazam when VLC isn't the right tool, other stuff less often, if and when needed.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

iTunes since the 2006 iPod days, though everytime there's an update I know it's going to suck more. I wonder which version offers the best balance between the modern and the elegant, not bloated.

Spotify all the way.

Signature goes here!

Recently: MPV.
It works well enough for me, right now.

I'm using Spotify more than anything else. Thinking on shelling out for the monthly subscription, just so I can listen it on my phone without forced shuffle and ads.