By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are you receiving NSFW private messages?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
V-r0cK said:

My messages are...

i want to fuck your hot ass and cum inside

...from apparently a 42yr old male.  If that's the kind of love you want then you can have him lol

AH FINALLY!!!

Wait, you're a 42 years old guy... Oh I see. Maybe we should take things slower ok? Tell you what, I'll call you ok? ... What's that thing behind you, just turn around and look! ...

*Me running away in opposite direction*

LOLL yeap pretty much that's it xD

Around the Network
vivster said:
pokoko said:
I got 62 from marvil. Oh, and I earned the Harvest Time badge.

I think that settles who has the sexiest Nadeshiko avatar.

You went full body, though, where you can see her ... uh.  Anyway, I went the cute route, which attracts a different kind of pervert.    

Wait were they bots?

And here I thought I had found the love of my life. 15 times.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I see a fair few on the articles comments but no PMs, not for years. Used to get 1 a month or so.

CGI-Quality said:
Yeah, we have things on the way that could rectify it, but for now, bring it here.

Ok I have a suggestion so simple to maybe fix this problem we are all stupid for not having thought about it.

Or maybe it has been thought out and I'm just stupid for not realizing it. In any case let me voice my suggestion in case it can help.

Assuming the lewd messages are made by a bot, which is a possibility, why not add... a CAPTCHA for new accounts? Or if it is there, sorry I can't remember the details when I registered and in that case never mind my suggestion. But if captchas are already there then this is proof that those accounts are hand made.

But if no captcha is in use upon registration, adding it will block bots from making accounts, at least if some idiot wants to play that game he/she will have to manually create his accounts one by one which is going to quickly become a pain in the ass for him/her over time. Perhaps add to that a period before he/she can actually post, say 24 or 48 hours. That way someone can keep an eye on new accounts and the second they start spamming, they are banned.

I hope my idea is good and that I just single-handedly saved the site and everybody worships me till the end of time or something.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 15 May 2018

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Yeah, we have things on the way that could rectify it, but for now, bring it here.

Ok I have a suggestion so simple to maybe fix this problem we are all stupid for not having thought about it.

Or maybe it has been thought out and I'm just stupid for not realizing it. In any case let me voice my suggestion in case it can help.

Assuming the lewd messages are made by a bot, which is a possibility, why not add... a CAPTCHA for new accounts? Or if it is there, sorry I can't remember the details when I registered and in that case never mind my suggestion. But if captchas are already there then this is proof that those accounts are hand made.

But if no captcha is in use upon registration, adding it will block bots from making accounts, at least if some idiot wants to play that game he/she will have to manually create his accounts one by one which is going to quickly become a pain in the ass for him/her over time. Perhaps add to that a period before he/she can actually post, say 24 or 48 hours. That way someone can keep an eye on new accounts and the second they start spamming, they are banned.

I hope my idea is good and that I just single-handedly saved the site and everybody worships me till the end of time or something.

Afaik that has been added recently against stuff like this.

Good suggestion nevertheless  

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So, I don't have anything in my inbox now, but I assume it's related to this?

now "Django" is unloading his spam on me

Just got 26 PMs from colher.

d21lewis said:
I don't even check my messages anymore. Gave up on it a couple of weeks ago.

My beautiful love letters typed in blood  extracted from game nazis , zombies , aliens ,animals , basically anything that bled ,all this wasted , because YOU  yes YOU no longer care about me  enough to wade through mountains of other peoples smut to find my smut art.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot