By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are you receiving NSFW private messages?

Got 36 wall posts today. Setting my profile to Friends Only may solve it so far.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
I got 62 from marvil. Oh, and I earned the Harvest Time badge.

I think that settles who has the sexiest Nadeshiko avatar.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks like I just joined the cool kids club, cause I recieved 21 NSFW messages from Marvill

To be honest, I think it's actually a good thing that it's moved to wall posts now, because now it's made the issue more pressing and will hopefully mean that more options /checks are set in place.

I'm getting a lot from user 'arcad'

Around the Network

I just got over 100 wall posts.

VGPolyglot said:

I still have none...

No one loves me here...

Especially you VGPolyglot, you totally ignore me, no sex messages of any kind, how discriminatory!

CrazyGamer2017 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I still have none...

No one loves me here...

Especially you VGPolyglot, you totally ignore me, no sex messages of any kind, how discriminatory!

My messages are...

i want to fuck your hot ass and cum inside

...from apparently a 42yr old male.  If that's the kind of love you want then you can have him lol

V-r0cK said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

I still have none...

No one loves me here...

My messages are...

i want to fuck your hot ass and cum inside

...from apparently a 42yr old male.  If that's the kind of love you want then you can have him lol

AH FINALLY!!!

Wait, you're a 42 years old guy... Oh I see. Maybe we should take things slower ok? Tell you what, I'll call you ok? ... What's that thing behind you, just turn around and look! ...

*Me running away in opposite direction*

We should advertise that they will have more luck on reddit.