By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo LABO review (6.9)

 

Your LABO review

1 4 15.38%
 
2 1 3.85%
 
3 3 11.54%
 
4 5 19.23%
 
5 1 3.85%
 
6 0 0%
 
7 0 0%
 
8 5 19.23%
 
9 3 11.54%
 
10 4 15.38%
 
Total:26
JRPGfan said:
Sounds like you spend a hour building it, and then a hour or two playing it, and then its done.... grows dull quick.
But again that reviewer is like a old dude, maybe kids find it more fun for longer periodes of time?

Or people on the creative channel on twitch

 

Niche



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why people take this IGN review like defintive reveiw, there are plenty of Labo reviewes and most of them are very positive, but most of them also didnt gave score to Labo because its not typical game, its more toy than game.
But for instance Wired gave 9/10, also look at some other reveiws.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235769&page=1#



It's Bill Nye's fault.



TOO MUCH CARDBOARD!!! Seee i have an original comment :P



 

Miyamotoo said:
Why people take this IGN review like defintive reveiw, there are plenty of Labo reviewes and most of them are very positive, but most of them also didnt gave score to Labo because its not typical game, its more toy than game.
But for instance Wired gave 9/10, also look at some other reveiws.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235769&page=1#

One thing I noticed is that most of the "reviews" never touched on the longevity of the minigames. They mainly talked about the building experience. So I think the consensus is that they are fun to build and the games are fun for a little while, but then there isn't much reason to continue playing with them.



Around the Network

You need friends and imagination to actually enjoy it past the buildfase



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
You need friends and imagination to actually enjoy it past the buildfase

So honest that it hurts.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Not like the audience Labo is aimed to even reads reviews.



JRPGfan said:

Sounds like you spend a hour building it, and then a hour or two playing it, and then its done.... grows dull quick.
But again that reviewer is like a old dude, maybe kids find it more fun for longer periodes of time?

TBH I dont see the appeal at all, and think it a waste of resources, and borderline criminal they charge you like 80$ for this stuff.
Crappy shovelware grade software + cardboard = 80$? nah.

That said I get this isnt ment for me, and is aimed at a younger audience.

Shovelware =/= games that you don't like.



When we DDoS IGN?



 

 

We reap what we sow