By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo LABO review (6.9)

Your LABO review

1 4 15.38%

2 1 3.85%

3 3 11.54%

4 5 19.23%

5 1 3.85%

6 0 0%

7 0 0%

8 5 19.23%

9 3 11.54%

10 4 15.38%

Total:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwAs-4XVbxc

They reviewed the Variety Kit and gave it 6.9. It wasn't overly negative. The biggest issue was that it looses its appeal quickly. 

Last edited by WhatATimeToBeAlive - on 26 April 2018

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

Around the Network

Well, it was obvious it wouldn't score anything special. It's aimed at children with attention spams much more different than regular gamers, and Labo will probably release new models and games every year, so there will always be enough variety if you're willing to buy cardboard.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

too much cardboard

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

6.9 ..........

point

god review scores are stupid.

69 perfection

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Well, it was obvious it wouldn't score anything special. It's aimed at children with attention spams much more different than regular gamers, and Labo will probably release new models and games every year, so there will always be enough variety if you're willing to buy cardboard.

Yeah, they're even lower.  A kid's attention will drift away on a dime and without them thinking, "jeez, this cost a lot, I'd better make myself play it."  

@Aeolus451

This got a 6/10 just like Sea of Thieves. It's in the sixties

How? It doesn’t even have any water.

Too much c...... Nevermind

Sounds like you spend a hour building it, and then a hour or two playing it, and then its done.... grows dull quick.
But again that reviewer is like a old dude, maybe kids find it more fun for longer periodes of time?

TBH I dont see the appeal at all, and think it a waste of resources, and borderline criminal they charge you like 80$ for this stuff.
Crappy shovelware grade software + cardboard = 80$? nah.

That said I get this isnt ment for me, and is aimed at a younger audience.