By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo LABO review (6.9)

Your LABO review

1 4 15.38%

2 1 3.85%

3 3 11.54%

4 5 19.23%

5 1 3.85%

6 0 0%

7 0 0%

8 5 19.23%

9 3 11.54%

10 4 15.38%

Total:26

That is SEXY!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
You need friends and imagination to actually enjoy it past the buildfase

So honest that it hurts.

The imagination that the mini games are not completely crap?

Nozz-A-La said:
RolStoppable said:

So honest that it hurts.

The imagination that the mini games are not completely crap?

The niche market like on twitch the creative channel, the diy twitter messages, please dont be a obvious tool

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Better than i was expecting. Anyone who 10 is lying to themselves. Same for anyone who says 1.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

I imagine its awesome for creative people. After it had been out for only one day I watched a video of cool stuff people had built and programmed with it. It'll appeal to some kids and to some creative people, for everyone else yeah it probably has a couple hours of play value and thats it. It's a niche product, and in that niche it seems to be a pretty awesome product.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
6.9 ... 69 ...

Nothing weird there IGN .... excuse me now while I go enjoy myself !

Wear protection, cardboard chafes and can deliver a nasty cut if you move wrong

LOL I just looked at the "review" score here and there are yet to be any 6's or 7's of the 18 people that gave it a score ... I wonder if any of those 18 people have actually had their hands on Labo (perhaps we should make who voted what in polls transparent just like the likes....)

I bought the variety kit for my nieces and after building it they were quick to move on to watching ninjago. They would look at it from time to time but just like any other toys they get bored of them easily.

6.9 too much water makes cardboard soggy.

Anyway metacritic is 77 atm so that games seems average enough. Nothing special but not bad either.

I don't think review scores are going to matter all that much. We're going to have to wait and see what happens. At least in the US anyway.