By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch. Over 90 unique entrants!

Should Rex, Pyra, and Mythra be counted all as one character, or separate?

All as one 23 71.88%

Separate characters 9 28.13%

Total:32

1. Jibanyan (Yokai Watch)
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Mini-Kangaroo (Nintendo Mascot)
4. Amaterasu (Okami)
5. Medusa (Kid Icarus)

I expect Jibanyan, Banjo and Captain Toad have a chance to actually make the game. I left out Captain Toad because he’ll most likely be in.

Around the Network

1.Sora

2.Zeraora

3. Goku

4. Rex

5.Atlus Rep(Maybe Joker?)

1. Goku (Dragon Ball FighterZ (Maybe for Switch at announcement? :D))

2. Rider (Monster Hunter Stories)

3. Chosen Undead [in Elite Armor] (Dark Souls Remastered)

4. Rex/Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

5. Isaac (Golden Sun)

Last edited by Azuren - on 30 March 2018

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

PwerlvlAmy said:
I want Crash,Tifa,Goku,Ice Climbers Back,Nintendo Switch dog

If this is a legit post, no Ice Climbers. Newcomers only. 

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I want Crash,Tifa,Goku,Ice Climbers Back,Nintendo Switch dog

technically they'd new comers a they they werent in the previous version :P

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

technically they'd new comers a they they werent in the previous version :P

Look in the OP. No characters from ANY previous game, even if they skipped Smash WiiU/3DS.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

1. Ridley (Metroid)
  2. Ganon (Zelda)
  3. Isaac (Golden Sun)
  4. Decidueye (Pokemon)
  5. Ribbon Girl (ARMS)

Love and tolerate.

Megaoverlord12 said:
zygote said:

I agree, I would love to see a bit more effort with the Smash Characters though being the 5th title.  Perhaps subtle allowances between the characters.  For instance they could make all the "light" characters could be mainly skin changes but with programmed subtle changes to their movesets based on which character.  So making the character clones be the skin changes and allowing for enough difference between them to offer new character options.  Same with the "heavy" ARMS characters.  So could have Min-Min, Springman, Ninjara, Kid Cobra, etc be skin/clone changes for the "light" version and then Max Brass, Master Mummy be skin/clone changes for the "heavy" version.  They could then have Helix, Twintelle, or Lola Pop be unlockable or something.  With DLC and this being a definitive smash, we could see a huge increase in character options.

If they did that, they could also fold the clones (Lucina, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit) into their original characters. There's some more I could easily think of. How the hell are Dry Bowser, Daisy, Funky Kong, and Ms. Pac-Man not palette swaps already?

I know right?  Those should be a no-brainer and would add so many thematic possibilities to the gameplay just with a texture swap.

1) captain toad
2) pauline (dk or sm odyssey)
3) elma (xcx) - please correct the game :P
4) dixie kong (dk)
5) rex and pyra (xc2)

aikohualda said:
1) captain toad
2) pauline (dk or sm odyssey)
3) elma (xcx) - please correct the game :P
4) dixie kong (dk)
5) rex and pyra (xc2)

Hehehehe.

Updated!