By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch. Over 90 unique entrants!

Should Rex, Pyra, and Mythra be counted all as one character, or separate?

All as one 23 71.88%

Separate characters 9 28.13%

Total:32
Flilix said:

1. Plusle & Minun
2. Shovel Knight
3. Baby Rosalina
4. Tom (from Tom & Jerry Fists of Furry)
5. J-shaped Tetris block

It pains me that I can't tell if you're joking or not. I'd love to include joke posts, but this is already bigger than I'd thought it'd be. I'm dumb, I know. If this is legit, I'll add.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

Started the list. I was NOT expecting the volume of responses that happened so quickly. I probably should have, considering it's Smash, but still. Thoughts so far:

- LOVING the Xenoblade love so far. Rex will be top 5 once I know what I'm doing with him, which judging by the poll so far, should be pretty soon.

- More Nintendo stuff than I was expecting to be honest, I was expecting FAR more third party characters for some reason.

- Happy to see Shantae so high up, the rest of the top 5 are pretty much as expected.

- Rex, Shantae, Dark Samus (with a unique moveset), Bandana Dee, Morag, Rodin, and Elma would all make me very happy to see.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
Flilix said:

1. Plusle & Minun
2. Shovel Knight
3. Baby Rosalina
4. Tom (from Tom & Jerry Fists of Furry)
5. J-shaped Tetris block

It pains me that I can't tell if you're joking or not. I'd love to include joke posts, but this is already bigger than I'd thought it'd be. I'm dumb, I know. If this is legit, I'll add.

I am not joking. But maybe it's better to change J-shaped Tetris block into Tetris blocks in general (with each form being a skin).

>>that moment when you want to taint the sacred virgin blood of Smash Brothers with gross STD infested indie characters

1. Rex w/ Pyra/Mythra* (Xenoblade 2)
2. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
3. Zeke w/ Pandoria (Xenoblade 2)
4. Lyn (Fire Emblem Blazing Sword)
5. Chitoge Kirisaki (Super Mario Maker)

*I vote for them to be added as one character, as I think that would echo their fighting style from XC2 the best. Ideally they'd have a B move that allows them to swap, with Rex using three of his standard moves (Anchor Shot, etc), and Pyra/Mythra using a Blade Combo. Pyra and Mythra would likely be pallet swaps, but if they can be changed in fight for different moves, even better.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

1. Rex w/ Pyra/Mythra* (Xenoblade 2)
2. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
3. Zeke w/ Pandoria (Xenoblade 2)
4. Lyn (Fire Emblem Blazing Sword)
5. Chitoge Kirisaki (Super Mario Maker)

*I vote for them to be added as one character, as I think that would echo their fighting style from XC2 the best. Ideally they'd have a B move that allows them to swap, with Rex using three of his standard moves (Anchor Shot, etc), and Pyra/Mythra using a Blade Combo. Pyra and Mythra would likely be pallet swaps, but if they can be changed in fight for different moves, even better.

That'd make a lot of sense. Seeing Zeke & Pandoria love makes me happy. I love that cast so goddamn much. I really hope the DLC is post ending.

1. Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)
2. Hitmonlee (Pokemon)
3. Jimmy T (Warioware)
4. Karate Joe (Rhythm heaven)
5. Waluigi (Mario series)

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
1. Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)
2. Hitmonlee (Pokemon)
3. Jimmy T (Warioware)
4. Karate Joe (Rhythm heaven)
5. Waluigi (Mario series)

Flilix said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

I am not joking. But maybe it's better to change J-shaped Tetris block into Tetris blocks in general (with each form being a skin).

Added!

1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Bomberman
3. Takamaru (Mysterious Murasame Castle)
4. Rodin (Bayonetta)
5. Out of ideas already so uh... Chibi-Robo could be pretty cool.

zygote said:

(Only doing unannounced)

1. Skullkid with Majora's Mask powers

2. Shovel Knight

3. Springman or just 2 of the Arms characters.

4. Ghirahim

5. Kamek

My perfect ideal situation for ARMS would be 2 character slots. One would be for normal sized humans, so Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, Ninjara, and maybe Twintelle and Kid Cobra. The other would be heavyweights, so Max Brass, Master Mummy and (if they could get them to work), Mechanica and Dr. Coyle (I know she's not a heavyweight, but with her damn Samus football shoulders, I see her coming to Smash this way.) I would then proceed to main Min Min forever, but in all likelihood, we're probably just getting Spring Man and, if we're lucky, Ribbon Girl.