By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch. Over 90 unique entrants!

Should Rex, Pyra, and Mythra be counted all as one character, or separate?

All as one 23 71.88%

Separate characters 9 28.13%

Total:32

1. Twintelle (Arms)
2. Mythra (XC2)
3. Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
4. Ridley (Metroid)
5. Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)

Around the Network

Let's see:

1 joker
2 adeleine
3 crash(never gonna happen cause it's western,but whatever)
4 zero(megaman x)

1. Crono (along with either a new Chrono game or a remake of Chrono Trigger)
2. Rex with Pyra & Mythra
3. Simon Belmont
4. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
5. Dixie Kong

1. Reggie Fils-AiMeme (President and COO of Nintendo of America)
2. Mr. Yabuki (Arms Producer)
3. Etika (Joycon Boyz)
4. Pewdiepie Chair (399)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

1. Rex ftom Xenoblade 2
2. Simon Belmont
3. Shantae
4. Chun-Li
5. Shovel Knight

Around the Network

LOVING all the Xenoblade love I'm seeing.

VGPolyglot said:
1. Twintelle (Arms)
2. Mythra (XC2)
4. Ridley (Metroid)

Would it be ok if I counted Mythra as Rex considering that in all likelihood, it would be Rex fighting and it would make vote tallying easier. I can count them separately if you want, but it would just make the results cleaner, not to mention I'm sure not people specify if they want Rex, Rex and Pyra, Rex and Mythra, just Pyra, or just Mythra.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:

VGPolyglot said:
1. Twintelle (Arms)
2. Mythra (XC2)
4. Ridley (Metroid)

Would it be ok if I counted Mythra as Rex considering that in all likelihood, it would be Rex fighting and it would make vote tallying easier. I can count them separately if you want, but it would just make the results cleaner, not to mention I'm sure not people specify if they want Rex, Rex and Pyra, Rex and Mythra, just Pyra, or just Mythra.

Well, you should ask the thread posters that in general rather than me specifically so we can a standard. I'm fine with whichever.

1. Monster Hunter
2. Shovel Knight
3. Shantae
4. Minda + Wolf Link
5. Leon Kennedy

Darwinianevolution said:
1. Shantae (Shantae series)
2. Doom Guy (Doom series)
3. Waluigi (Mario series)
4. King K. Roon (Donkey Kong series)
5. Tetris Blocks (Tetris series)

Just imagine playing a round of Smash, and your friend that chose Doom Guy just tears your character in half and a bunch of food pops out, but your friend is immediately eliminated from the rest of the match, ad the character they used was just rendered completely unplayable for a week afterwards.

lol signatues

VGPolyglot said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Well, you should ask the thread posters that in general rather than me specifically so we can a standard. I'm fine with whichever.

Good point. Added a poll.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

TO EVERYONE VOTING FOR EITHER REX, PYRA, MYTHRA, OR SOME COMBINATION THEREOF: PLEASE vote in the poll.