By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch. Over 90 unique entrants!

Should Rex, Pyra, and Mythra be counted all as one character, or separate?

All as one 23 71.88%

Separate characters 9 28.13%

Total:32

There's really only one character I want on there, and that's Bomberman. That would be a dream come true!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

1- Rex and Pyra
2- King K. Roll
3- Mipha/Revali/Daruk/Urbosa
4- Crash Bandicoot
5- Rayman

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

1: dry bones
2: decidueye
3: crash bandicoot
4: waluigi
5: captain toad

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

mZuzek said:
There's more than just 5 I'd want, but sure.

1. (5p) Amaterasu (though as that's pretty much impossible, I'd take Wolf Link+Midna instead)
2. (4p) Simon Belmont (all his moves come out frame 70, he's the low tier hero we need!)
3. (3p) Wolf (where has he been?!)
4. (2p) Ganon (classic 2D games Ganon, that is)
5. (1p) Sceptile (all we need to fill out the Pokémon roster. Wouldn't mind if it was Decidueye instead)

Honorable mention, Dark Samus. She could be really cool and is the only Metroid character I can see fitting in Smash, though of course if they did make it happen they'd just screw it up by making her a Samus clone. Wouldn't mind some more DKC characters either, namely Dixie and K. Rool.

Then there's also a few other characters I'd like to see in it not because I like them, but because other people do. I'm talking Snake, Ice Climbers, Isaac, Bomberman... all characters I don't care much for, but would be worthy additions that'd make a lot of people happy.

I'm going to cut out Wolf, move Ganon and Sceptile up, and put Dark Samus at 5th. Newcomers only, no returning characters, even those that didn't return for Smash WiiU/3DS.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

mZuzek said: 

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
mZuzek said: 

I like how quick you've been to catch these so far. 

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Updated! Rex & Pyra/Mythra storms the chart!

1. Rex & Pyra / Mythra

2. Bomberman

3. Bandanna Dee

4. Waluigi

5. Rayman

1. Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Bomberman (Bomberman)
4. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
5. Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

Updated for the last time tonight. Be back tomorrow!