By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction ps4 will sell 130+mill systems.

Ps4 will end at?

110mill 16 21.92%

120mill 25 34.25%

130mill 18 24.66%

140mill 7 9.59%

It will beat ps2. 7 9.59%

Total:73

The quote button is used when I'm not replying directly to the last post in the thread as it wouldn't be immediately obvious what I was responding to. I've already been over this.  This has been BBS culture on the internet for decades now.

Around the Network
Megiddo said:

The quote button is used when I'm not replying directly to the last post in the thread as it wouldn't be immediately obvious what I was responding to. I've already been over this.  This has been BBS culture on the internet for decades now.

Nope, the quote button is used to let people know somebody is having a direct discussion with them.

Its just stupid and lazy not to use it when responding to someone and you are basically the only person on this site with that mentality.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

No, the quote button is used as a frame of reference for what the content of my post is responding to.

There are millions of internet discussion boards/forums around that do not have a system set up to alert someone when they are quoted yet they still have a quote button. Why do you think they have a quote button? Use your brain.

I dont know what a BBS is but you are the only person on this site who doesnt quote the person they are responding to, its simply lazy and im pretty sure derpysquirtle64 still has no idea you asked him a question.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Well, derpysquirtle will see that the thread is orange in the "VGChartz Buddy", will see all the new posts including mine, and then will respond. If derpysquirtle never bothers to read a thread after they have posted in it then a discussion wasn't even worth having. As that means they weren't interested in what other people had to say on the topic.

I will use the quote button if I am not replying to the last post of the thread. Otherwise it's blatantly obvious what I'm responding to.

That you don't know what a BBS (Bulletin Board System), the earliest internet discussion boards amongst other things, is truly precious.

Around the Network

Quite ironic that you think someone who doesnt read every single post in a thread isnt worth talking with but you are too lazy to push a single extra button.

No, the truly precious thing is that you are still living in the 90s, do you still have dial up and only use a landline phone?

Yes, if someone doesn't read a thread after making a post then I don't think they are worth talking to. Reading what other people have to say is far more important in a discussion than merely opining and running off to who knows where.

Calm down people.
Thx.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

If they can drop the prize to 150, or even 100, it could even outsell the PS2. But it will sell atleast 120 million.

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
If they can drop the prize to 150, or even 100, it could even outsell the PS2. But it will sell atleast 120 million.

I dont think we live in a world where home consoles get that low anymore.