By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

That's more like it, Sony.

Them dropping the 2 dead platforms in favor of giving away big retail games on PS4 is a huge positive and will guarantee I continue to renew my PS Plus subscription.

Around the Network

I only use my PS+ account for free games and game discounts. It more than pays for the $42-$45/year, that i spend on it.

BEST PS+ MONTH EVER.

I'm even a little bummed that people have to be given R&C for free.... Dammit, if we don't get another R&C....

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Errorist76 said:

You don't care for substantial discounts and free games? Why?!

Long story short: I don't want to pay extra for online when it should be INCLUDED when you buy a console.

As for discounts, they are substantial WITHOUT PS plus too. On some occasions you get a better deal with PS Plus but if you wait a bit longer that "better" price is the next sales promotion for everyone and not just PS Plus members.

As for free games, they are not free as you must pay for PS Plus and the moment you quit your subscription you don't have access to the so called free games you chose when you were a member.

Barring any games discount....... there is no world that 24 games every year is not a good idea. Cause if I bought any number of 3 out od thoae 24 games I would have already sownt the asking price of a ps plus subscription.

Holy crap that is one excellent month.Probably the best the PS4 ever had.Never grabbed Rachet and Clank, so Im happy only for that.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
That's more like it, Sony.

Them dropping the 2 dead platforms in favor of giving away big retail games on PS4 is a huge positive and will guarantee I continue to renew my PS Plus subscription.

Since I still have my PS3 and Vita, this is not great news for me.  I can get behind this news if bigger games start to release on PS+ but if this is only just one month and back to the same old games we have received for the past couple years then I would consider this a fail.  After a price increase I am looking for better games released on the service.  If they start to release better PSVR games, maybe I pick one up.  

I wonder what the new changes are? I don't think they're just referring to the changes in games.

edit:

We also have an important service update. Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles

I think the PS3 is going to be discontinued soon, followed a little later by the Vita.

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 28 February 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

Without a doubt the best Playstation Plus month ever imo!
Unfortunately I already bought both of them so nothing new for me this month.

So in the last 6 months of PS plus i have got Duex ex, MGS5, Rime, bloodborne and Ratchet. All games that foe one reason or thr othwr I just didnt buy.

Yup, $60 well spent.

Breaking: DualShock 4 sales skyrocket in March 2018 :p
No but really, this is a fantastic month. Hopefully this will be the standard from now on, although I doubt it as both of these are Sony published games which don't cost Sony a cent to put on the service, they just take a small hit in sales for games I'm sure are already pretty much dead sales-wise.