Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

Errorist76 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
Wow... From Software giving Bloodborne for free?
Anyway its an amazing game and a great introduction for the souls series if one havent played nothing from the series yet

I wonder if this means we soon will hear something from the new From game...Bloodborne 2, Tenchu or not.

we already had that Game Awards teaser that pretty obviously is showing a trick weapon, so it's about 95% sure that it's BB2 in my book - offering BB1 for "free" a few months before the real BB2 unveiling (I expect it at E3) sounds like a decent strategy

Around the Network

Megaton. I bought Dark Souls 3 day 1 but for some reason I was too lazy to buy Bloodborne when it came out. People always say it is the best in the series, so this will be quite enjoyable.

As for R&C I am sad to say but I held off on buying it because just like Knack, LBP3 and Infamous First Light it seems like the perfect PS Plus game. Thus I have now gotten all 4 without overpaying.

Also it was either Ruler or Lawlight (both profiles locked) that said I would be waiting a long time for one of these games, well I didn't have to wait long!

Such a luxurious line up. Played both, loved both. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants games with superb gameplays.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Teeqoz said:

Ratchet & Clank doesn't have DLC. Oh wait, you were talking about Bloodborne? Sorry, I just assumed you were talking about the best game, not the distant second.

......ok......

I over-estimated your taste in games

Best month for PS4.

Around the Network
Farsala said:

As for R&C I am sad to say but I held off on buying it because just like Knack, LBP3 and Infamous First Light it seems like the perfect PS Plus game. Thus I have now gotten all 4 without overpaying.

If we don't get another R&C on PS4, I'm holding you personally accountable because of this.

What happen after 1 month if I get 1 month Playstation plus and pick up these games ?!?

Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA

yvanjean said:
What happen after 1 month if I get 1 month Playstation plus and pick up these games ?!?

You can't play them after your subscription expires, but if you subscribe again later, they are still in your library.

yvanjean said:

If you pay for one month, you will have one month to play them. After that, you won't be able to access them.

Chinese food for breakfast

Teeqoz said:
Farsala said:

If we don't get another R&C on PS4, I'm holding you personally accountable because of this.

I am sure it beats out Knack and LBP3 as the top PS platformer, so hopefully it is fine. I would just rather pay money for great games that have almost 0% chance to get on PS plus like Nioh, ROTKXIII, Monster Hunter World. Now Spyro on the other hand I may buy day 1, to encourage a dev to make an actual new (and good) Spyro.