By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

Farsala said:

As for R&C I am sad to say but I held off on buying it because just like Knack, LBP3 and Infamous First Light it seems like the perfect PS Plus game. Thus I have now gotten all 4 without overpaying.

If we don't get another R&C on PS4, I'm holding you personally accountable because of this.

Around the Network

What happen after 1 month if I get 1 month Playstation plus and pick up these games ?!?

yvanjean said:
What happen after 1 month if I get 1 month Playstation plus and pick up these games ?!?

You can't play them after your subscription expires, but if you subscribe again later, they are still in your library.

yvanjean said:

If you pay for one month, you will have one month to play them. After that, you won't be able to access them.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Teeqoz said:
Farsala said:

As for R&C I am sad to say but I held off on buying it because just like Knack, LBP3 and Infamous First Light it seems like the perfect PS Plus game. Thus I have now gotten all 4 without overpaying.

If we don't get another R&C on PS4, I'm holding you personally accountable because of this.

I am sure it beats out Knack and LBP3 as the top PS platformer, so hopefully it is fine. I would just rather pay money for great games that have almost 0% chance to get on PS plus like Nioh, ROTKXIII, Monster Hunter World. Now Spyro on the other hand I may buy day 1, to encourage a dev to make an actual new (and good) Spyro.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

......ok......

I over-estimated your taste in games

ok?

Anyways, back to Monster Hunter. 

Teeqoz said:

I over-estimated your taste in games

ok?

I think you are taking me too seriously. Maybe we just haven't interacted enough for you to know that I'm a huge R&C fanboy. Now you know, good sir.

Farsala said:
Teeqoz said:

I am sure it beats out Knack and LBP3 as the top PS platformer, so hopefully it is fine. I would just rather pay money for great games that have almost 0% chance to get on PS plus like Nioh, ROTKXIII, Monster Hunter World. Now Spyro on the other hand I may buy day 1, to encourage a dev to make an actual new (and good) Spyro.

Talk about setting a high bar.

Whatever your reason, personally accountable! I'm telling you!

Errorist76 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
Wow... From Software giving Bloodborne for free?
Anyway its an amazing game and a great introduction for the souls series if one havent played nothing from the series yet

I wonder if this means we soon will hear something from the new From game...Bloodborne 2, Tenchu or not.

If you think about it, giving bloodborne 1 for free is a great way introducing the game to people so they can buy... bloodborne 2

I hoped they could make something 100% new in the same formula, but B1 was a huge success, its almost impossible not making a sequel...

Teeqoz said:

ok?

I think you are taking me too seriously. Maybe we just haven't interacted enough for you to know that I'm a huge R&C fanboy. Now you know, good sir.

Well, the PS4 one didn't give a good good first impression. 30fps, lame jokes, and constantly interrupting the experience. I will finish it eventually, though.