By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Teeqoz said:

I think you are taking me too seriously. Maybe we just haven't interacted enough for you to know that I'm a huge R&C fanboy. Now you know, good sir.

Well, the PS4 one didn't give a good good first impression. 30fps, lame jokes, and constantly interrupting the experience. I will finish it eventually, though.

If you manage to feel that the game is 30 fps without going directly from one of the older games to the new one, then you are more perceptive than me at least. What do you mean by constantly interrupting the experience? When, where and how?

EDIT: Besides, gameplay is where it's at. Best of the business

Last edited by Teeqoz - on 28 February 2018

Around the Network

Nice, I have none of those. Well that should eat up the last of my internal hard drive space (damn 2 TB went quick) looks like I'll be in the market for a new external drive next month. (Glad I just got a bonus)

Before anyone replies "just delete some stuff" I only have 10 megabits down through my DSL so unless the game is heinous I don't delete it, not to mention the kids play a little bit of everything so most titles get play time here and there.

Holy hell. Without doubt, this is PS Plus best month.

Essentially, if you have PS+ you never need to buy games.

Lawlight said:

Yeah, if you want to miss out on a whole lot of good shit.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Errorist76 said:

I wonder if this means we soon will hear something from the new From game...Bloodborne 2, Tenchu or not.

we already had that Game Awards teaser that pretty obviously is showing a trick weapon, so it's about 95% sure that it's BB2 in my book - offering BB1 for "free" a few months before the real BB2 unveiling (I expect it at E3) sounds like a decent strategy

Japanese music and ancient Japanese script doesn’t seem like Bloodborne tbh.

Lawlight said:

My dog has more humour than you.

Errorist76 said:

My dog has more humour than you.

Doubtful.

Ratchet on the ps4 Pro and a 4k TV is the best looking platformer on consoles. If you have them play this for the showcase alone.

Sad, I already own both.