By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

Wow, best PS+ month ever for me. I enjoyed my time with Bloodborne, will check it out again.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Wow, I heard a rumor that this would be "the best month since PS Plus started" and it's not easy to argue against that.
I haven't played any of these games, so you bet I'm going to be all over this. Especially Bloodborne.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Well €40 is a fairly decent deal, I don't know where you live but over here it's €60 for a year (About $74) which I am not willing to shell out.

I try to buy 1 year subscriptions when they go on sale for around $35. Did it twice in a row so far.

Greatest sub service ever when you buy at that price. 

I hope that this means the DLC for it is cheap. I admit I suck as I've never played Bloodborne even though it's easily the most interesting Souls game since DS1. But I would definitely play it on my pro if the DLC was cheap.

Dr.Vita said:

Without a doubt the best Playstation Plus month ever imo!
Unfortunately I already bought both of them so nothing new for me this month.

In the same boat as you since I already own both but for everyone who doesn't own just one of these, best month ever in terms of PS4 game(s)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I hope that this means the DLC for it is cheap. I admit I suck as I've never played Bloodborne even though it's easily the most interesting Souls game since DS1. But I would definitely play it on my pro if the DLC was cheap.

Ratchet & Clank doesn't have DLC. Oh wait, you were talking about Bloodborne? Sorry, I just assumed you were talking about the best game, not the distant second.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

Ratchet & Clank doesn't have DLC. Oh wait, you were talking about Bloodborne? Sorry, I just assumed you were talking about the best game, not the distant second.

......ok......

Errorist76 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
Wow... From Software giving Bloodborne for free?
Anyway its an amazing game and a great introduction for the souls series if one havent played nothing from the series yet

I wonder if this means we soon will hear something from the new From game...Bloodborne 2, Tenchu or not.

we already had that Game Awards teaser that pretty obviously is showing a trick weapon, so it's about 95% sure that it's BB2 in my book - offering BB1 for "free" a few months before the real BB2 unveiling (I expect it at E3) sounds like a decent strategy

Megaton. I bought Dark Souls 3 day 1 but for some reason I was too lazy to buy Bloodborne when it came out. People always say it is the best in the series, so this will be quite enjoyable.

As for R&C I am sad to say but I held off on buying it because just like Knack, LBP3 and Infamous First Light it seems like the perfect PS Plus game. Thus I have now gotten all 4 without overpaying.

Also it was either Ruler or Lawlight (both profiles locked) that said I would be waiting a long time for one of these games, well I didn't have to wait long!

Such a luxurious line up. Played both, loved both. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants games with superb gameplays.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Teeqoz said:

......ok......

I over-estimated your taste in games