Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March: Bloodborne And Ratchet & Clank

Without a doubt the best Playstation Plus month ever imo!
Unfortunately I already bought both of them so nothing new for me this month.



Around the Network

So in the last 6 months of PS plus i have got Duex ex, MGS5, Rime, bloodborne and Ratchet. All games that foe one reason or thr othwr I just didnt buy.

Yup, $60 well spent.



Breaking: DualShock 4 sales skyrocket in March 2018 :p
No but really, this is a fantastic month. Hopefully this will be the standard from now on, although I doubt it as both of these are Sony published games which don't cost Sony a cent to put on the service, they just take a small hit in sales for games I'm sure are already pretty much dead sales-wise.



Wow, best PS+ month ever for me. I enjoyed my time with Bloodborne, will check it out again.



Hiku said:

Wow, I heard a rumor that this would be "the best month since PS Plus started" and it's not easy to argue against that.
I haven't played any of these games, so you bet I'm going to be all over this. Especially Bloodborne.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Well €40 is a fairly decent deal, I don't know where you live but over here it's €60 for a year (About $74) which I am not willing to shell out.

I try to buy 1 year subscriptions when they go on sale for around $35. Did it twice in a row so far.

Greatest sub service ever when you buy at that price. 



Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Hiku said:

Wow, I heard a rumor that this would be "the best month since PS Plus started" and it's not easy to argue against that.
I haven't played any of these games, so you bet I'm going to be all over this. Especially Bloodborne.

I try to buy 1 year subscriptions when they go on sale for around $35. Did it twice in a row so far.

Greatest sub service ever when you buy at that price. 

I usually like it just for the PS+ discounts I buy every now and then. Got Resident Evil Revelations 2 + Season Pass for $6. Catherine for $2, Guilty Gear Revelator for $9, etc. Mainly because the discounts consistently appear for games I want, sooner or later. But Iv've gotten some nice games for free over the past 2 years as well that I would have bought myself at some point anyway. Yakuza 5, InFamous: Second Son, Metal Gear Solid V, Resident Evil Remake, and now Bloodborne.
I'll try out Rachet & Clank and Rime as well. And I also enjoyed Life is Strange, and that's a game I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise.



I hope that this means the DLC for it is cheap. I admit I suck as I've never played Bloodborne even though it's easily the most interesting Souls game since DS1. But I would definitely play it on my pro if the DLC was cheap.



Too worthless to live, too scared to die. 

Dr.Vita said:

Without a doubt the best Playstation Plus month ever imo!
Unfortunately I already bought both of them so nothing new for me this month.

In the same boat as you since I already own both but for everyone who doesn't own just one of these, best month ever in terms of PS4 game(s)




Twitter @CyberMalistix

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I hope that this means the DLC for it is cheap. I admit I suck as I've never played Bloodborne even though it's easily the most interesting Souls game since DS1. But I would definitely play it on my pro if the DLC was cheap.

Ratchet & Clank doesn't have DLC. Oh wait, you were talking about Bloodborne? Sorry, I just assumed you were talking about the best game, not the distant second.



Teeqoz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I hope that this means the DLC for it is cheap. I admit I suck as I've never played Bloodborne even though it's easily the most interesting Souls game since DS1. But I would definitely play it on my pro if the DLC was cheap.

Ratchet & Clank doesn't have DLC. Oh wait, you were talking about Bloodborne? Sorry, I just assumed you were talking about the best game, not the distant second.

......ok......



Too worthless to live, too scared to die.