By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I Really Want from Switch in The Future

Downloadable themes for the home menu, like on 3DS.

A freaking way to communicate with people on the friendlist (text is sufficient).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I'm sure they're gonna get right at it as soon as they cash their first online services check.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Personally I can't imagine VR on the Switch. It sounds like it would be bad.

The fact that you can't even text people on your friends list is so egregious.

A party chat would be good.

Achievements would be nice, but I don't know if Nintendo would put in the effort to go back and put achievements in all their games already released. It also means other developers might have to go back and do it.

Worthwhile exclusives for 2018 is also a good one.

I want all that too but I don't think nintendo will do any of that. I don't think vr is even possible on the switch

I can't believe Nintendo still doesn't offer voice chat. Party chat is probably the only reason I play online games nowadays.

Around the Network

I couldn't care less about any of these. I hope they spend their time and money on games and a good Virtual Console instead.

Nothing you mentioned had anything to do with the main point of owning one... good games. Does it have good games in your opinion? If it does, then it's succeeding at its goal.

I want:

- more power (especially in docked mode)
- better online
- good discounts on games (including Nintendo games)
- Virtual Console HD (from NES to Wii)
- great games

AlfredoTurkey said:

Nothing you mentioned had anything to do with the main point of owning one... good games. Does it have good games in your opinion? If it does, then it's succeeding at its goal.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the OP either. Hes not talking about the point in owning one. He's just stating what he wants in the future.

Besides games..... More use of the touch screen. Im using it mostly as a handheld and im SHOCKED how none of the games I bought have used the touch screen. Only on the home menu

Pocky Lover Boy!