By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret of Mana out today! - Who's buying it?

Tagged games:

Who's buying it?

Physical all the way (Gamestop exclusive) 6 20.69%

Digital PS4 6 20.69%

Digital PSV 2 6.90%

Not interested 9 31.03%

No physical outside of Gamestop? Hell no! 1 3.45%

Others (please state) 5 17.24%

Total:29

As the title says.  I will be picking up my physical copy at EBgames/Gamestop after work today.

It's got decent reviews (like 70-80).  Seems like the majority of negative feedback I read comes from the AI but this should seriously be played with others anyways (It's like RE5 all over again lol).  And also the visuals? Honestly this is a major step up from the look of the original and clearly this wasn't a high budget remake but at least it happened.  I personally like the design of the layout and characters and im sure with its simplistic look it was easy to make for the Vita and for possibly future Switch release.

And before anybody says the typical 'this should be on the Switch etc..' there's been recent talks of it porting to NS.  Also I feel like regardless of sales of this game for the PS4/Vita, Square will want to port this to Switch and its only a matter of time.  If it sells like hot cakes -> port it to make more money, if it sells bad and need to make more money -> port it.

Well, I know i'll be enjoying the hell out of this amazing classic and is excited to play this with my gf.  New Mana gamers should definitely pick this us, and I hope to those veterans that pick this up will also enjoy it as much as we did when we played it on the SNES :)

Around the Network

Cant wait to get home and play it.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Loved and still love the original no doubt I'll be picking this up, maybe I'll wait a bit because I really want it on the go so if there is news before my next trip of a Switch version I'll hold out, otherwise the Vita one is getting bought.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm waiting for a Switch release, so...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

ive heard great things about the game, but i will probably wait for the next Steam sale or price drop. $40 is a bit much for me to drop on a game right now

Around the Network

It's a bit pricey for me at the moment, really...

Not at this time, maybe later

So many games that I'd like to get to playing at the moment, so I'm not sure if this will happen, but I'm super super tempted to go pick this up today. I never beat the original on SNES and only played it at a friends house, but I have played a bit on my SNES classic recently (fought some tiger boss).

I haven't read too much about the remake, but if the combat is satisfying and they updated some of the UI, I may have to pick this up.

I'll wait for an eventual Switch version, but the style of the game really doesn't well with me.

I'll wait for the Switch version.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints