By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret of Mana out today! - Who's buying it?

Tagged games:

Who's buying it?

Physical all the way (Gamestop exclusive) 6 20.69%

Digital PS4 6 20.69%

Digital PSV 2 6.90%

Not interested 9 31.03%

No physical outside of Gamestop? Hell no! 1 3.45%

Others (please state) 5 17.24%

Total:29
Azuren said:
Waiting for my physical copy to arrive.

Sure are a lot of people waiting for a port of a game that was never announced or hinted at.

Some people viewed the explanation as to why it wasn't on NSW to begin with as a suggestion that they know of it and are gonna port it?

It's SE, and I expect it to come to NSW sooner rather than later, myself.

Around the Network

Got it for PC. I'm shocked about the lack of configuration :/ ... You can't freely adjust your resolution nor anything else. It seems AA is maxxed out by default.
Got random framerate drops. Especially at the water temple.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Azuren said:

Sure are a lot of people waiting for a port of a game that was never announced or hinted at.

Update: I bought the Vita version. When possible I like to have portable versions of my games to take with me (one reason why I plan on getting PS4 and Switch versions of Dark Souls.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

The art-style they went for is just terrible.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Azuren said:
Azuren said:

Update: I bought the Vita version. When possible I like to have portable versions of my games to take with me (one reason why I plan on getting PS4 and Switch versions of Dark Souls.

Oh, but it isn't physical on Vita, is it?

I was originally gonna go Vita on it, but with the prospect of playing with my girlfriend, I am inclined toward PS4..

Around the Network
Xen said:
Azuren said:

Oh, but it isn't physical on Vita, is it?

I was originally gonna go Vita on it, but with the prospect of playing with my girlfriend, I am inclined toward PS4..

No, it's digital. My physical PS4 version is still in the mail.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Even though I own a PS4 I'd rather buy this on the Switch instead. Then again, I probably wouldn't buy it anyway because I like the style of the SNES game much more. Missing out on Seiken Densetsu 3, however, indeed hurts a little bit.

I'm not sure yet about this game, I did not play it back when it was originally released so I don't have the nostalgia for this game the way I do for Shadow of the Colossus.
But I might try it in a few months or in a year from now when it's on sale.

One of my favorite all time RPGs. Want to play it but my backlog is just too big between games in the pipeline to review + I just secured my copy of Kingdom Come which I plan on delving into. My buddy's already raving about it. I'm not sure how I feel about the more cartoony anime style graphics, though I suppose the original sprites were cartoony too, was just less apparent because of the lack of detail.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Why are the graphics so dated? If your going to remake a game why not use a modern graphics engine.