?

PS1 15 16.67%

PS2 30 33.33%

PS3 32 35.56%

PS4 13 14.44%

Total:90
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Quality is subjective though I feel PS3 had both.

What does that even mean? You asked for people's opinion, someone answered your question with their opinion, and then you said "but that's an opinion" - and then responded with an opinion. What's your point? 

Edit: Unless you're saying "Quality is subjective, though" in which case, I apologize. 

Personally for me having Bloodborne and Horizon is already a big nod off to PS4 ... I love those games and I think Horizon should be one of the future headlines for Playstation. I also think that The Last Guardian was quite good.

Yeah that was my point.

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:

Yeah that was my point.

Sorry xD I have had bad experiences with opinions on this site. My bad, too quick to jump

I'll admit too, I haven't played EVERY PS3 game on that list either. So I really can't say for sure. Love the new IPs on PS4 though

PS1/2, In all their Gran Turismo, Ratchet and Clank, Jak & Daxter, Medievil, Dark Cloud, TLoD, glories!

Honorable mention goes to Infamous, though!

Resident Evil not ps1?

Ace Combat is

Xeno series is 

Final Fantasy Tactics is

Suikoden series is 

Wild Arms also started on the ps1

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
Resident Evil not ps1?

Ace Combat is

Neither one belongs to Sony, so... yeah

Around the Network

How many PS1 IPs are still selling well? If a first party IP can't make it more than one generation, how good can it be? GT is the only first party IP I can think of that's stood the test of time from PS1 until now.

A toss-up between the PS2 and PS3.

Thief :p Well PlayStation does always copy Nintendo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm partial to the PS3.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

having experienced all of them, It's a really tough draw between ps2 and ps3, but I'm going to vote ps2. Was actually just having this debate with some other folks, and I honestly feel the ps4 at this point in comparison is lacking in 1st party titles that are as ground breaking as what ps2 and ps3 gaves us.