?

PS1 15 16.67%

PS2 30 33.33%

PS3 32 35.56%

PS4 13 14.44%

Total:90
Teeqoz said:
BraLoD said:

You asked "which Sony console introduced the best Sony IPs", and the PS1 introduced Crash and it was a Sony IP when introduced (and for the whole gen of that console).

I won't go further to avoid a back and forth, though.

Actually Sony never owned the Crash Bandicoot IP.

Right.

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
Teeqoz said:

Actually Sony never owned the Crash Bandicoot IP.

Right.

I wonder why they didn't just create their own character, though. Did Naughty Dog create a great game and Sony decide they wanted it? I mean he was just some orange mouse in pants. Any one of us could come up with a better mascot.

d21lewis said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Right.

I wonder why they didn't just create their own character, though. Did Naughty Dog create a great game and Sony decide they wanted it? I mean he was just some orange mouse in pants. Any one of us could come up with a better mascot.

Crash was successful. Their character may not have been successful, these kind of successes only happen so often.

I have go with the PS2, but it was really difficult to decide between 1,2 and 3.

Uncharted, The Last of Us, inFAMOUS, MotorStorm, Demon's Souls, Little Big Planet, RESISTANCE, Starhawk and many others was borned on PlayStation 3!

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
d21lewis said:

Crash was successful. Their character may not have been successful, these kind of successes only happen so often.

But they had Crash as a mascot before the game even came out. They had him outside of Nintendo headquarters in advertisements calling out Mario. They should have made their own character rather than pushing a Universal Studios title.

But I don't know the history. I need to do some research and see why things went the way they did. It had to be a slap in the face seeing their defacto mascot on competing hardware.

All of them introduced great ips

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Going with the PSTriple.

4 ≈ One