By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Sea of Thieves climbing. I think this game will have a decent release. If it can hit a couple hundred thousand launch week WW, we can deem that a moderate success.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Bold prediction: Kirby Star Allies to sell 10mil lifetime.

Do we bet on what sells more - Kirby or GoW?

Kirby no contest. GoW will be lucky to break 2mil. Kirby will clear 10mil no problem. Maybe closer to 15mil with good marketing

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Kirby no contest. GoW will be lucky to break 2mil. Kirby will clear 10mil no problem. Maybe closer to 15mil with good marketing

Reported for trolling 😛

Symbois, you're an absolute legend. The amount of effort to do what you're doing goes beyond what anybody has done before.
Thanks

Why we dont have March thread?

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Why we dont have March thread?

That's a good point. Shadow sort it out otherwise I'll make an attempt to steal the thread from you again ;)

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

It will still sell less than Bayonetta 3 😏

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Are you being serious?

Carl2291 said:
tbone51 said:

Are you being serious?

CGI-Quality said:
tbone51 said:

Has to be sarcasm!

Being BOLD.... Stay tuned for the upcoming thread of niracles :P

General rule, tbone predictions dont come true unless he makes it a thread.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988