By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

CGI-Quality said:
tbone51 said: 

Being BOLD.... Stay tuned for the upcoming thread of niracles :P

Bold isn't the word I'd use.

Thus, it's so ridiculous the only option is sarcasm. ;p

Now wait for it actually happening in 3, 2, 1....

Slarvax said: 
General rule, tbone predictions dont come true unless he makes it a thread.

Well, that means Kirby selling 10M+ is not confirmed yet? Damn!

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 02 March 2018

Around the Network

I took it as a joke. It's a joke! Right? RIGHT?

That is. Kirby VS GoW is the new Zelda VS Horizon!

Well, since we are talking about this, did people knew that Kirby is actually way stronger than Kratos, as he defeat even Majin bu in death battle series?

RolStoppable said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Well, since we are talking about this, did people knew that Kirby is actually way stronger than Kratos, as he defeat even Majin bu in death battle series?

It's obvious that Kirby is stronger than Kratos. Both characters suck, but only Kirby knows how to take advantage of that.

Kirby 1 - Kratos 0

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It's obvious that Kirby is stronger than Kratos. Both characters suck, but only Kirby knows how to take advantage of that.

It's true about Kratos. There's so much potential in the character that has never been realised. He's an absolute badass but his relentless killing and only relentless killing makes him a one dimensional character that you never truly like. 

The new God of War could change that now that he has a child under his wing. We could see another side to him. This could either destroy his character completely or mould him into something we can like  and warm too. 

Or nothing might change at all. They might not even concentrate on the relationship between Kratos and the boy and it's just another game where he's just a cold-hearted killing machine. 

CGI-Quality said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Now wait for it actually happening in 3, 2, 1....

Can't speak for Kirby, but if you truly believe God of War may only sell 2m, well........... that says all I need to know. ^_^

I can see this Kirby reaching 3m, maybe even 4m. On the other hand, I expect God of War to do between 8m-10m. It would take a miracle, like Kirby selling 6m and GoW bombing below it, but that’s impossible. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

dx11332sega said:
Isn't kratos a father now ? Is this a good thing? I hope God of War 4 doesn't undersell and not beat God of War 3 ? all because he's a dad now .

I do see Kirby is liked more than ever since SNES days

They should have given him a dadbod

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

LipeJJ said:
CGI-Quality said:

Can't speak for Kirby, but if you truly believe God of War may only sell 2m, well........... that says all I need to know. ^_^

I can see this Kirby reaching 3m, maybe even 4m. On the other hand, I expect God of War to do between 8m-10m. It would take a miracle, like Kirby selling 6m and GoW bombing below it, but that’s impossible. xD

Dang, that's a lofty expectation for the franchise :O That would be like twice the amount of the best selling GoW?

It could happen, but it looks like quite the task to hit that number even for a franchise like GoW.

Shadow1980 said:

The March thread is up!

Sorry for the delay. My birthday was yesterday and I was out doing things.

Happy birthday!