By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Let´s stick to where this thread purpose belongs: charts!!

16h slu 8h slu 16h slu 5h slu IR
CA 1 2 2 7 4
FR 7 8 7 16 14
DE 23 34 - - -
IT 22 74 96 109 21
JP 2 3 3 2 3
ES 15 5 11 16 23
UK 20 21 24 40 38
US 10 14 13 14 14

slu: since last update

IR: initial Ranking

Last edited by nero - on 01 March 2018

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Can those who keep saying Amazon could be wrong or other retailers say 'this' please stop frequenting the Amazon threads. If you don't think it's reliable, stay away. YOU are the reason I stopped updating and the last person stopped updating. People update the numbers for people who realise Amazon is remarkably good at predicting the outcome of NPDs. When you take the time to regularly update this thread, it makes it feel a pointless endeavour to do so, especially when your updates get buried by those that doubt and then those that endlessly try to explain why you shouldn't doubt.

Stop.

Gonna echo this.

nero said:

CA 1 2 2 7 4
FR 7 8 7 16 14
DE 23 34 - - -
IT 22 74 96 109 21
JP 2 3 3 2 3
ES 15 5 11 16 23
UK 20 21 24 40 38
US 10 14 13 14 14

What does SLU and IR mean? 

SWORDF1SH said:
nero said:

CA 1 2 2 7 4
FR 7 8 7 16 14
DE 23 34 - - -
IT 22 74 96 109 21
JP 2 3 3 2 3
ES 15 5 11 16 23
UK 20 21 24 40 38
US 10 14 13 14 14

I'm guessing

SLU: since last update
IR: initial ranking

wombat123 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I'm guessing

I like the format. We should do this for more games. Any chance of GoW updates Nero? 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Can those who keep saying Amazon could be wrong or other retailers say 'this' please stop frequenting the Amazon threads. If you don't think it's reliable, stay away. YOU are the reason I stopped updating and the last person stopped updating. People update the numbers for people who realise Amazon is remarkably good at predicting the outcome of NPDs. When you take the time to regularly update this thread, it makes it feel a pointless endeavour to do so, especially when your updates get buried by those that doubt and then those that endlessly try to explain why you shouldn't doubt.

Stop.

CGI-Quality said:
Just giving some back up to the idea that if Amazon threads are unreliable - stay away. It is now a Thread Warning. Any post that heads back in that direction will be dealt with by a Moderator. The spirit of these threads is lessening and that is unfortunate. Equally, things like berating and gloating will also need to stop!

Let's keep it interesting for those that enjoy these topics. This will apply in all Amazon Threads from here on out.

Thank you!!

SWORDF1SH said:
wombat123 said:

I'm guessing

I like the format. We should do this for more games. Any chance of GoW updates Nero? 

Thanks, if you have ideas to make it even better, that´d be cool. Sure, will try to include GoW in the next update

Last edited by nero - on 01 March 2018

nero said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Thanks, if you have ideas to make it even better, that´d be cool. Sure, will try to include GoW in the next post

Maybe dates instead of hours between updates. Idk. That's just what I would do to document it better. Maybe add release date of game. 

I really appreciate the effort when you guys do stuff like this. Really adds to the thread. 

Mbolibombo said:
Is there any bigger titles releasing in march outside of Kirby and Far Cry 5 that could show up and do some damage on the chart?

Sea of Thieves comes out on the 20th.

SWORDF1SH said:
nero said:

Thanks, if you have ideas to make it even better, that´d be cool. Sure, will try to include GoW in the next post

Maybe dates instead of hours between updates. Idk. That's just what I would do to document it better. Maybe add release date of game. 

I really appreciate the effort when you guys do stuff like this. Really adds to the thread. 

Could be cool, the updates will be made once a day then in the next early morning. Release days could be great and a counter of days left.