By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many people claim they have tried VR if they actually havnt?

Why do so many people complain about people lying about having played VR?

Around the Network

habam, isn't it time you made your avatar the VR helmet already? Show true affection for the device and represent!

I have used PSVR (demo station at Best Buy) and VR in the 90s when we had VR cafes and VR still sucks to me. What I played outside of visuals is pretty much the same thing we saw on Wii and what I played on VR in the 90s. Not everything but a good chunk of it seems to be. Said it before but the only VR game I want is Robo Recall. It's just not worth 400 bucks to me. VR is not new and not revolutionary and I just don't care for it. I honestly feel HDR,4k and Nintendo Switch offer more to gaming.

Last edited by SegataSanshiro - on 24 January 2018

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You are to VR what Kaizar was to 3D.

Trash talk from Trucks? :O

Just an observation about their passion for an emerging technology.

Signature goes here!

I don’t understand what you’re trying to discover from a thread like this. People lie about everything, and your anecdote isn’t indicative of “so many people;” just one.

Around the Network

you gave one guy as an example then that is so many people already...

but yeah truth of the world.... people have pre-disposing biased on something they never tried

like how many people say emoji movie would suck... oh they are all oh so wrong :P

Numerous people have doubted me when i say (on here) including people in this thread, that i had PSVR and sold it. So heres my original thread i posted just after buying.

Just got a PSVR!!! AND scared myself to death on it 😱 first impressions.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221986&page=1

I smell foxes and grapes.

BTW, I'd suppose that the highest number of "VR sceptics/critics" on this particaular website can be found among users whose favourite videogame console manufacturer is Nintendo, and the lowest among users whose favourite videogame console manufacturer is Sony.

Last edited by ArnoldRimmer - on 24 January 2018

TruckOSaurus said:

cant compare 3D to VR. 3D was just a advanced way of screen based entertainment. VR is a compeltly different and mindblowing expierence.

TruckOSaurus said:

Man i kinda miss him

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.