By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many people claim they have tried VR if they actually havnt?

habam said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You are to VR what Kaizar was to 3D.

cant compare 3D to VR. 3D was just a advanced way of screen based entertainment. VR is a compeltly different and mindblowing expierence.

Your bias is showing and what you are saying is 100% opinion based.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Maybe, maybe not. Everybody that tried my PSVR think very similar though and mos people that own one as well. Check the amazon customer reviews if you dont believe me ;) or reaction videos on youtube...whatever

habam said:
zorg1000 said:

Maybe, maybe not. Everybody that tried my PSVR think very similar though and mos people that own one as well. Check the amazon customer reviews if you dont believe me ;) or reaction videos on youtube...whatever SO NEENER NEENER NEENER!

Fixed your post to be more accurate to your attitude.

habam said:
zorg1000 said:

Maybe, maybe not. Everybody that tried my PSVR think very similar though and mos people that own one as well. Check the amazon customer reviews if you dont believe me ;) or reaction videos on youtube...whatever

No maybe about it, you are taking opinion and presenting it as fact.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Thats what everybody does in terms of entertainment. 

"Zelda GOTY 2017" => thats just a opinion as well. 

Around the Network
habam said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You are to VR what Kaizar was to 3D.

cant compare 3D to VR. 3D was just a advanced way of screen based entertainment. VR is a compeltly different and mindblowing expierence.

This pretty much sums up the whole thread. Some people see VR as a 3D screen held up to your face with motion controls... for others that's a "mind blowing experience". People will lie about everything, just as early adopters to a new technology want to convince everyone else it's the next big thing so that they haven't invested a fortune in a fad.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

habam said:
zorg1000 said:

Thats what everybody does in terms of entertainment. 

"Zelda GOTY 2017" => thats just a opinion as well. 

Zelda being best game of 2017 is absolutely an opinion, however i havent seen it stated as fact and even if some are doing as such, does not make it ok to do so.

What you are doing is being biased and ignorant to others opinions and acting as if your opinion is correct.

StuOhQ said:

This pretty much sums up the whole thread. Some people see VR as a 3D screen held up to your face with motion controls... for others that's a "mind blowing experience". People will lie about everything, just as early adopters to a new technology want to convince everyone else it's the next big thing so that they haven't invested a fortune in a fad.

"fortune". The PSVR was 400 bucks :D I also own a Switch.

BTW my PSVR was broken some weeks after launch. I took it back to the shop, they werent able to repair it so gave me my money back. I bought a new one.

Why should I have done that if VR wouldnt actually be great?

PSVR or VR in general is just mindblowing good, thats all. Some people need to share something that awesome.

Last edited by habam - on 24 January 2018

zorg1000 said:
habam said:

Sorry but no...he might be biased but it’s not opinion based. VR tricks your mind in believing that you’re there. 3DTVs did not.

zorg1000 said:

Zelda being best game of 2017 is absolutely an opinion, however i havent seen it stated as fact and even if some are doing as such, does not make it ok to do so.

What you are doing is being biased and ignorant to others opinions and acting as if your opinion is correct.

Still all the nintendo fans got extremly mad as sony fans gave zelda 0/10 on metacritic. Just opinion ;)